hix88

Oct 22, 2019
another bug but not important.
when you play a scene and you com back in the room, you see again the last picture of the scene. (ex with yoga training or peek in shower)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah I went to the general store and now I am trapped there with Mia. Unless I am completely blind, I can not find a way to exit the shop. Every option is about buying something.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Yeah I went to the general store and now I am trapped there with Mia. Unless I am completely blind, I can not find a way to exit the shop. Every option is about buying something.
screenshot0002.png
Isn't there no '' Leave '' button on your screen ? Are you playing on mac or windows ?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
View attachment 886228
Isn't there no '' Leave '' button on your screen ? Are you playing on mac or windows ?
Windows and no I don't have that button. I wonder why maybe cause I unpacked the game?

Actually just figured out what was wrong for some reason the Universal transparent textbox mod was interfering with it showing up.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
another bug but not important.
when you play a scene and you com back in the room, you see again the last picture of the scene. (ex with yoga training or peek in shower)
Thank's for your feedback.. We would be very glad if you join our discord. You can send your feedbacks on there.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Windows and no I don't have that button. I wonder why maybe cause I unpacked the game?

Actually just figured out what was wrong for some reason the Universal transparent textbox mod was interfering with it showing up.
If you find another bugs please send us on discord we would be so glad.

Oct 21, 2019
Did you mean the graphics in graveyard or overall?
I meant overall. Didn't play the game but was just looking at the preview pics, and especially the town view reminded me of those old pc games. Also the redhead girl in the 3rd picture from the right has the same pointed tits as the first Lara Croft in Tomb Raider.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
After buying stuff at the general store it just disappears from the inventory. Not sure when it happens though.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
After buying stuff at the general store it just disappears from the inventory. Not sure when it happens though.
Is there a chance that you gave it to someone as a gift? And you can use energy drink and chocolate for gaining energy after this the item you used will dissappear from inventory

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes