Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Seems like just eating breakfast in the morning makes it afternoon when you're done.
I'd add some more "timezones" like early morning, late morning, noon, afternoon, evening and night.
Also make sure that when you do an action that time actually moves, like when I go to the gym and when I leave the time has not moved. If I take a course on the computer after going to the gym the time still haven't moved. (also the gym has one name on the map and a different one when you're inside?)
It feels very forced to have to skip time to move on. This being said the game have potential and it does NOT look like it's from 1997... The PC version is definitively not bugged beyond playable.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've just started playing the game (just met the doctor), but there are already few issues I'd like to address:

1. MC says at the beginning that he's in a place that is very difficult to reach, but it's just next to the cemetery and houses and street...
2. spelling errors and weird sounding sentences mean proofreading is required.
3. you shouldn't use MC's name before the player chooses it, sentences with [mcname] are not very immersive (to say the least).
4. running animation is a nice idea, but I think the sound of running is too loud and unnatural, also it would be a good idea imo to put some info that there are going to be sudden, loud sounds in the game.
5. characters look slightly funny imo.
6. the doctor's protective clothes are over the top ;)

I'm not writing this to simply criticize dev's effort, but to offer an honest opinion that could be used to better the game.

I'll edit the post if I'll have more to add.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
i have jessica on 100, sydney 39, lilith 8, isabella 9, hannah 8. I can increase relationship points with sydney but no one else
When you reach 100 relationship points with a character you need to play a big event with her two level up we only have one big event with sydney right now. That's why you stuck at 100 points with jessica. Our other characters such as hannah , lilith doesn't have enough content yet that's why you can't increase your point with them

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I've just started playing the game (just met the doctor), but there are already few issues I'd like to address:

1. MC says at the beginning that he's in a place that is very difficult to reach, but it's just next to the cemetery and houses and street...
2. spelling errors and weird sounding sentences mean proofreading is required.
3. you shouldn't use MC's name before the player chooses it, sentences with [mcname] are not very immersive (to say the least).
4. running animation is a nice idea, but I think the sound of running is too loud and unnatural, also it would be a good idea imo to put some info that there are going to be sudden, loud sounds in the game.
5. characters look slightly funny imo.
6. the doctor's protective clothes are over the top ;)

I'm not writing this to simply criticize dev's effort, but to offer an honest opinion that could be used to better the game.

I'll edit the post if I'll have more to add.
Thank you very much for your honestly opinions. We are looking forward to hear your future feedbacks and we fixed the mistakes you talked about thank's for that.

Reactions: normalguy420

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Seems like just eating breakfast in the morning makes it afternoon when you're done.
I'd add some more "timezones" like early morning, late morning, noon, afternoon, evening and night.
Also make sure that when you do an action that time actually moves, like when I go to the gym and when I leave the time has not moved. If I take a course on the computer after going to the gym the time still haven't moved. (also the gym has one name on the map and a different one when you're inside?)
It feels very forced to have to skip time to move on. This being said the game have potential and it does NOT look like it's from 1997... The PC version is definitively not bugged beyond playable.
Because we don't have any event in the morning yet that's why we wanted to give you an option to skip time in the morning. When we have enough events in our game none of them will skip the time forward. Thank's for your feedback

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
im guessing we gonna have to share Jessica with Isabella at some point because all games have to have lesbian scenes in them for some reason (n)(n)
They do have a kissing scene if you chose the right path at the pool on Saturday. Which I did just to see what would happen but I didn't keep that part and went with Sydney's scene instead. So I am assuming that is a yes it well.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Looking good for the first version, has plenty of bugs but i liked the way it's going, the footjobs are nice, hope every girl will have one.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Looking good for the first version, has plenty of bugs but i liked the way it's going, the footjobs are nice, hope every girl will have one.
We are working on hotfix if you can share the bugs you have experienced on discord or here we would be happy.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
We are working on hotfix if you can share the bugs you have experienced on discord or here we would be happy.
The most annoying one was after i checked the stuff on the computer, after that the computer screen would show up randomly in some events, like at night when i choose the foot option, instead of showing the footjob scene it would show the computer screen. I solved this by starting a new game, but in this new game after some point the skip text function stopped to work and the game became very slow.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
The most annoying one was after i checked the stuff on the computer, after that the computer screen would show up randomly in some events, like at night when i choose the foot option, instead of showing the footjob scene it would show the computer screen. I solved this by starting a new game, but in this new game after some point the skip text function stopped to work and the game became very slow.
We're working on it thank's for your feedback

Reactions: safadobr

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Interesting premise, but it needs some kinda hint system, it's to vague as is. Especially since it's an unknown quantity what's actually implemented. Like, I wouldn't let people waste time grinding for somethng that can't pay off in the current update. Same thing for the store items, it'd be less confusing and clutterted if only relevant items can be purchased until needed for progression.

How do u get the scene with Mom at the beach?

Last edited:
Reactions: EthanHunt95

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Interesting premise, but it needs some kinda hint system, it's to vague as is. Especially since it's an unknown quantity what's actually implemented. Like, I wouldn't let people waste time grinding for somethng that can't pay off in the current update. Same thing for the store items, it'd be less confusing and clutterted if only relevant items can be purchased until needed for progression.

How do u get the scene with Mom at the beach?
We will care about it thank's for your opinion.. And you can get the beach scene on sunday breakfast they'll ask you what you want to do in the weekend

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
is there any nudity with Jessica bc i cant find it
It is first version not much content yet... but you should try visit her at night maybe you can do some stuff when she is sleeping..

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes