caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO this game definatly needs a hint system... even a walkthrough wont be enough for it

Reactions: jed999

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
We'll share the walkthroughs soon... you can ask us on discord if you stuck in somewhere..
How do you get the BJ scene with the friends mom shown in the preview pics?

Also when talking to Lilith and her friend the second or so week the game went back to main menu screen.

Reactions: donnuthole

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
How do you get the BJ scene with the friends mom shown in the preview pics?

Also when talking to Lilith and her friend the second or so week the game went back to main menu screen.
We fixed that error. It is not implanted yet. We planning add that event in next update.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I have a question/issue: Why bother making players decide things when said decitions have no impact at all?
It makes no sense to me! Just bloody tell the story and get on with it instead of making the illusion of a choice!
If this was a review of the vn/game you would have lost 2 or 3 stars just because of that! :mad:(n)
If you have a good story you do not need things like that to keep players interrested!

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I have a question/issue: Why bother making players decide things when said decitions have no impact at all?
It makes no sense to me! Just bloody tell the story and get on with it instead of making the illusion of a choice!
If this was a review of the vn/game you would have lost 2 or 3 stars just because of that! :mad:(n)
If you have a good story you do not need things like that to keep players interrested!
Hi most of our options are deciding how much point you will get after the dialogue also we have some choices that will change the story of the event completely

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Hi most of our options are deciding how much point you will get after the dialogue also we have some choices that will change the story of the event completely
Sure, but tell me why there is a "choice" of saying hey or not, and wether to go left or right? Why not just narratively tell that part instead of putting in bogus choices that have no impact and all lead to the hospital bed anyway? o_O
I get that you want the players to feel involved in the storyline. But if you put in illusory choices in the intro then your audience might vanish before they even get to the actual story...
My advice to you is to remove those fake choices and just tell the story up front. Wheter you heed that advice or not is your choice, and in this case it is an actual choice! :cool:
Anyway, good luck with this project!

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
When talking / spying time, a screen appears which preventing mc from seeing the character. This error only for me ?? (Using android port)
We didn't share android version yet.. But it is soon.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Not bad game but it's hard to know what to do, when, ... so it make the game pretty long and grindy/too much repetitions for now but I've seen in the comments that dev's working on it and adding hints so will really wait for some updates!

Reactions: moi69

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Not bad game but it's hard to know what to do, when, ... so it make the game pretty long and grindy/too much repetitions for now but I've seen in the comments that dev's working on it and adding hints so will really wait for some updates!
Thank's for your feedback and yes we're working on it.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Sorry I might have missed this in the comments in the past few pages but how do you make $ in the game? I have clicked on the speedy stocks icon on the pc but nothing happens...
Thx for the help.

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
thank you to be so active
Sorry I might have missed this in the comments in the past few pages but how do you make $ in the game? I have clicked on the speedy stocks icon on the pc but nothing happens...
Thx for the help.
there is a small building in front of the school, you can work there

• Red Heart
Reactions: fixerrr and Reaver
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes