bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Sigh... yet another guy wakes up with amnesia game.
There is like 10123 of those now and most of them are similar to this one - no real narrative, just an idiotic sandbox guessing what to do next game involving a lot of grinding to get some meaningless stats that will allow you to fuck some badly rendered pixels.
Definitely not my cup of tea but there are probably masochists who enjoy this so good luck with it.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Sigh... yet another guy wakes up with amnesia game.
There is like 10123 of those now and most of them are similar to this one - no real narrative, just an idiotic sandbox guessing what to do next game involving a lot of grinding to get some meaningless stats that will allow you to fuck some badly rendered pixels.
Definitely not my cup of tea but there are probably masochists who enjoy this so good luck with it.
I wish you wrote this comment after playing the game.

Reactions: bulifun

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Avoidable Femdom ??
I'd like to second this question as well.
Does anybody know if the MC is able to choose his own demeanor/atitude towards his love interests? Is being a sub something imposed or crucial to the plot?
Very nice renders, by the way.

Reactions: fixerrr

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hot Dawn [v0.02] Liberté Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.26 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 153 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 136 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
The game has absolutely nothing and the hint system is completely useless. If the developer expects me to be grinding like a convict with time left, he can be waiting a lifetime for that.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
The game has absolutely nothing and the hint system is completely useless. If the developer expects me to be grinding like a convict with time left, he can be waiting a lifetime for that.
I didn't get what you mean but thanks

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I wish you wrote this comment after playing the game.
My dear Sir, I went boldly where nobody went before and played the first 5-6 min of your game, right up to playing silly cat videos on youtube with the sister, and got "like points" for it.
That was just mildly disgusting true but... after checking the town map and the stats page I discovered I just don't have the stomach to undergo such punishment in the long run and I completely gave up on the idea of grinding stats and clicking meaningless conversation buttons to be able to fuck imaginary badly rendered pixels, sorry.

But that's just me, I am sure there are a lot of people who actually get a kick out of it so,... I wished you good luck with your game. Nothing more to it.

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
My dear Sir, I went boldly where nobody went before and played the first 5-6 min of your game, right up to playing silly cat videos on youtube with the sister, and got "like points" for it.
That was just mildly disgusting true but... after checking the town map and the stats page I discovered I just don't have the stomach to undergo such punishment in the long run and I completely gave up on the idea of grinding stats and clicking meaningless conversation buttons to be able to fuck imaginary badly rendered pixels, sorry.

But that's just me, I am sure there are a lot of people who actually get a kick out of it so,... I wished you good luck with your game. Nothing more to it.
I don't agree with your comment but still thanks i hope you can play more than 5 min so you can realize there are no 10300 games like this as you said.

Reactions: bulifun
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes