DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
rapey sleep tag?
Can you also provide a workupload, pixeldrain or Nopy download link. Others have either limits when you are not registered or are less safe or very slow. Nopy you need an invite for, think you can request one from the admins of this site. Thanks in advance. :)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.02 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Great start of a goodlooking game :love:
Dont listen to couple of complaining trolls, they are everywhere, fuckem ;)
Keep up the good work (y)(y)(y)
I started it first time a while ago, no errors at all.....
The only thing i dont understand is how to make money, i was working a week, throwing 100 for each item, made 20 dollars ;)
It could be good to have a possibility to get some info how much MC is making for every item, otherwise its hard to understand how to set a price...
Click on the book and see the average price.

Thank you so much!! Your comment motivated me so much.

My 0.2 cent listen to the complaining trolls and try to see if their comment has merit, I kinda like what this game is going for but the lack of polish , unneeded grind with a side of poor internal consistency (got in with a sport scolarship but I'm apparently a pipsqueak ?),lack of feedback of your action ,... means it's hard to love.

I'm going to try and give factual examples:

Interactable map element don't "pop" to the player , antique store is really not easy to find and Daniels house go from light grey to lighter grey (not really a noticeable difference) , name of the building should appear somewhere when you hover over it.

Hint system barely helps at best it tells you if you've missing something , not a hint on the hoops you have to jump through to get it.

Right now energy seems useless you seemingly never run out.

Internal consistency issues/feeback issues : some action advance time , other not without any rhymes or reason you can loop other with no issues (poolside massage).
You never really know what trigger what: time , stat , relation or are they just not coded in yet (daniel end of punishment, athletic tryouts,Dinner date...)?

Miscellaneous: Grab and not grap, the animation in the antique minigame waste time and bring nothing of value, grind value seem unlogical and doesn't bring a lot of fun to the table.

At the end of the day if you only listen to the yes man and none of the complaint you'll probably never improve and might get worse but if you take the complaint too seriously you'll get too bummed out to continue, take the information and leave the salt out.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Click on the book and see the average price.

My 0.2 cent listen to the complaining trolls and try to see if their comment has merit, I kinda like what this game is going for but the lack of polish , unneeded grind with a side of poor internal consistency (got in with a sport scolarship but I'm apparently a pipsqueak ?),lack of feedback of your action ,... means it's hard to love.

I'm going to try and give factual examples:

Interactable map element don't "pop" to the player , antique store is really not easy to find and Daniels house go from light grey to lighter grey (not really a noticeable difference) , name of the building should appear somewhere when you hover over it.

Hint system barely helps at best it tells you if you've missing something , not a hint on the hoops you have to jump through to get it.

Right now energy seems useless you seemingly never run out.

Internal consistency issues/feeback issues : some action advance time , other not without any rhymes or reason you can loop other with no issues (poolside massage).
You never really know what trigger what: time , stat , relation or are they just not coded in yet (daniel end of punishment, athletic tryouts,Dinner date...)?

Miscellaneous: Grab and not grap, the animation in the antique minigame waste time and bring nothing of value, grind value seem unlogical and doesn't bring a lot of fun to the table.

At the end of the day if you only listen to the yes man and none of the complaint you'll probably never improve and might get worse but if you take the complaint too seriously you'll get too bummed out to continue, take the information and leave the salt out.
It is first version yet... We care every feedbacks and working on it.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
oh thats ashame so why in op its shows scene that i cant find in game?
Hi ! if you are talking about lilith's scene , we didn't share our every events in first release. If you wait for next update you can play that event. Also you can join our discord so you can see updates before it comes. Thank's for you comment.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Please rearrange "Leave" button. It is placed in between skip & auto button. So i cannot press leave button
Android user here
Hello it is not an android game yet so we are not checking android errors.. I mean if we fix that , then there will be different errors. But if only one problem is that '' leave '' button i can fix it. Please contact us on discord for more details about your error.

Reactions: Pachixd

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Fixerrr. Remember "pc screen" issue while talking to characters ?? That thing was applicable to android too. In current update it is gone. So please fix "leave" button problem too. that may be a problem in Windows too.
Yes pc screen error was the same but leave button is working perfect in windows. If you send me screenshot how it is placed in beetween skip and auto button , after that i can fix.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes