Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
I played for another 10 minutes to find out that there is a whore in the club who does everything the tags propose. I believe that besides her, there must be no other character with whom you can have sex.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I think the hints dont work properly or the scenes, for isabella i got the 2 scenes without getting all the hearts, and not gona lie they are kinda useless for example i have 100 hearts with jessica, how does it help me if it has de "?", even if it doesnt show the place of the event you could place it on the calendar so that the grind to find it isnt to big

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Great start of a goodlooking game :love:
Dont listen to couple of complaining trolls, they are everywhere, fuckem ;)
Keep up the good work (y)(y)(y)
I started it first time a while ago, no errors at all.....
The only thing i dont understand is how to make money, i was working a week, throwing 100 for each item, made 20 dollars ;)
It could be good to have a possibility to get some info how much MC is making for every item, otherwise its hard to understand how to set a price...

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Great start of a goodlooking game :love:
Dont listen to couple of complaining trolls, they are everywhere, fuckem ;)
Keep up the good work (y)(y)(y)
I started it first time a while ago, no errors at all.....
The only thing i dont get is how to make money, i was working a week, throwing 100 for each item, made 20 dollars ;)
Thank you so much!! Your comment motivated me so much.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks interesting. There's a decent amount of tags. Some of them are hitting my tastes. Hopefully the sandbox isn't too bad or too much of a hassle when it comes progression.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes