TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
For those who wanna play around in the console....

fitpt = fitness
intpt = intelligence
gampt = gamer scores

So enter "intpt = 5" without quotes to set your intel to 5.

Having trouble finding Charisma though. charmpt, charpt, and chapt all failed to alter my charisma score. charmpt is what's in the variable viewer so you'd think that would be it, but no. confpt is also in the variable viewer but that aint it either.

edit: stypt = charisma

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019
When talking / spying time, a screen appears which preventing mc from seeing the character. This error only for me ?? (Using android port)
me to. Sometime Desktop screen appear in soem context, i close, but if i do something desktop come back. I did to save, and exit game and restart...

Reactions: Paapi

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I have doubts:
my friend is always grounded and never comes to install my VPN
I can't install my webcam or spycam.
What should I do?
Hi you can't install your webcam or spycam in this version yet.. You should wait for update.

LewdDreams

Aug 16, 2019
Can't Work at antique shop and we need a task journal of available task please update im enjoying the game still but please atleast hotfix the antique bug

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Can't Work at antique shop and we need a task journal of available task please update im enjoying the game still but please atleast hotfix the antique bug
We are working on it and can you explain why can't you work at antique shop ? I'm asking to understand there is a another bug or not.

LewdDreams

Aug 16, 2019
We are working on it and can you explain why can't you work at antique shop ? I'm asking to understand there is a another bug or not.
I get an error code when i try to work at the antique shop someone else already posted it and idk how to use anything in my inventory tried setting up the vpn but idk how to talk to daniel also the spycams

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I get an error code when i try to work at the antique shop someone else already posted it and idk how to use anything in my inventory tried setting up the vpn but idk how to talk to daniel also the spycams
Hello we fixed that antique shop bug check it new hotfix today. You can gift your items to someone like teddy bear , art magazine. You can't use spycam yet... You should wait for the update.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes