Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
1- if you want help scarlett you should go to college on tuesday afternoon
Nothing happens on Tuesday afternoon for me, she's sitting in the gymnasium with Elena, that's it.
Same goes for Jessica, I'm at level 2, hint says that she's doing sport in her room, but that's the usual yoga, nothing more.

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Nothing happens on Tuesday afternoon for me, she's sitting in the gymnasium with Elena, that's it.
Same goes for Jessica, I'm at level 2, hint says that she's doing sport in her room, but that's the usual yoga, nothing more.
Then you're missing something. Because that event is working perfect. Wait for the walkthrough

Reactions: Tomy75

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Every time I try to do something different with the girls at night, it just gives me the hands? I "think" I was previously able to do more but that changed Anyone have a fix for this problem? I also installed the spy cam and it gives me an error message, I try to ignore or rollback and it sends me to the main menu.

I got the "land lady" to level 1 but I have her at 150 something like. I got the younger roommate to level 2 but can't find the next scene. I love when theres a bitchy cunt that secretly cares for you , I can't figure her out for shit, shes at 4 like. Other people I don't really care about at this point. I was really liking this game at first but then encountered the bugs and now not knowing what to do and hints aren't helping out cause there really just the same thing I've done over and over.

I would also like to say, I'm not trying to talk bad about the game, I really enjoyed my playing. I hope fixes will come soon so I can feel better about continuing. Is there anyway to tell that you've completed all available content?

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Every time I try to do something different with the girls at night, it just gives me the hands? I "think" I was previously able to do more but that changed Anyone have a fix for this problem? I also installed the spy cam and it gives me an error message, I try to ignore or rollback and it sends me to the main menu.

I got the "land lady" to level 1 but I have her at 150 something like. I got the younger roommate to level 2 but can't find the next scene. I love when theres a bitchy cunt that secretly cares for you , I can't figure her out for shit, shes at 4 like. Other people I don't really care about at this point. I was really liking this game at first but then encountered the bugs and now not knowing what to do and hints aren't helping out cause there really just the same thing I've done over and over.

I would also like to say, I'm not trying to talk bad about the game, I really enjoyed my playing. I hope fixes will come soon so I can feel better about continuing. Is there anyway to tell that you've completed all available content?
I'm working on hotfix and you can check walkthrough

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
ok I guess I don't get this game much but when I click the hint button all it shows me is a bunch of pictures if I highlight one says nothing

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Dev, can you please increase the size of the text. Way too small and is kind of annoying. I just started playing and that is a big deal to me as i'm sure it matters to others as well.
I look forward to seeing what this is all about, and thank you also!!!
Cheers!!

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Great game.
I only have one question:
Are all the scenes shown on the first page are unlockable? Including those two of Jessica and Sister Grace.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes