Jan 9, 2020
have error on pc when i check mom hints ! and what to do with mom and younger sister hints tell me for mom to give gifts in morning and that she doing sport in her room ! and for sister to give gifts and to talk with her in school ! do that everyday and nothing change ! in cinema what ever i chose to watch i always get romance !

Last edited:
Reactions: fixerrr

Arti0082

Dec 26, 2017
have error on pc when i check mom hints ! and what to do with mom and younger sister hints tell me for mom to give gifts in morning and that she doing sport in her room ! and for sister to give gifts and to talk with her in school ! do that everyday and nothing change ! in cinema what ever i chose to watch i always get romance !
I Kinda have the Same Issue Here that i can't watch Mom Hints and i think it's a common Bug or Error
I Post My Error so maybe the Def can Fix it or some other People know how to.

Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I'm so sorry for that... I'll fix please wait for hotfix

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
It shows the place where you can gift. It doesn't mean event will change but i'll change it don't worry

Jan 9, 2020
It shows the place where you can gift. It doesn't mean event will change but i'll change it don't worry
can`t continue with mom and younger sister game always show me the same thing what i do everyday without progress ! and can`t continue with two girls at nightclub i go there every night but find only black girl where is other one ?

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
can`t continue with mom and younger sister game always show me the same thing what i do everyday without progress ! and can`t continue with two girls at nightclub i go there every night but find only black girl where is other one ?
It shows in hint. If you are takling about madison tuesday night

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
when i was click on underwire my screen comes like this can someone know how to fix this bug plz i cant see any sexual scenes in this game can some one help plz and sorry for my bad english
It is fine. Are you playing in android ? Join our discord I can help you about everything

Reactions: RockY_@

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Game after doing cinema romance keeps doing the same over and over every sunday even if choosing horror.
Same happens with bed event.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Game after doing cinema romance keeps doing the same over and over every sunday even if choosing horror.
Same happens with bed event.
I'm sorry for that.. Please wait for hotfix

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes