fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Overall a good game thus far - the bugs considered only .03 version. Looking forward to the future updates. Anyways all I gotta say is that this game really needs to fix some bugs asap, literally stuck in game. I can't go back inside my house at night, it literally says it's locked, and can't click elsewherre to get off the screen besides scroll back via mouse to go back a few frames. Roll back instead of going home and then to my best friends house, afterr talking to his mom, i got stuck there with just repeating dialogue and unable to actually get an option to leave. =(
I'm so sorry for bugs... Please wait for hotfix and are you sure you are clicking to your home? I mean i've never heard that... Please be sure it is your home. ( It would be great if you send me a picture of that bug. I'm trying to fix every bugs so i can share new update )

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
I'm so sorry for bugs... Please wait for hotfix and are you sure you are clicking to your home? I mean i've never heard that... Please be sure it is your home. ( It would be great if you send me a picture of that bug. I'm trying to fix every bugs so i can share new update )
For isabella's house once i talk to her the leave button wont exit so stuck in there. Or Lastly if I look at the sky, I am literally just stuck at looking at the sky, unable to leave also.

Reactions: fixerrr

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have tried the game, but I don't know if it convinces me. I'm not a big fan of blackmail, I haven't come to know if it's mandatory to blackmail the teacher, but if I continue playing I suppose that I will avoid that character if it's posible. On the other hand, I feel that domination / submission is important in the game, which I don't like very much, as it's a fetish that I dislike (I don't like neither being dominant nor being submissive). I haven't seen any sleep sex or BDSM, but I have to say I don't like them either. Also, if I can avoid all spy and voyeur scenes I prefer it.

I don't see the images of the minigame from the antique store (not that I'm passionate about minigames), and without these images you cannot even try the game with any certainty of hitting.

Personally, unless I know if there is any girl which I can avoided Domination / BDSM / Spanking / Blackmail / Sleep sex, I prefer to quit the game.

In any case, thanks for the game.

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
For isabella's house once i talk to her the leave button wont exit so stuck in there. Or Lastly if I look at the sky, I am literally just stuck at looking at the sky, unable to leave also.
Oh... So sorry for that.. I'll check it

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I have tried the game, but I don't know if it convinces me. I'm not a big fan of blackmail, I haven't come to know if it's mandatory to blackmail the teacher, but if I continue playing I suppose that I will avoid that character if it's posible. On the other hand, I feel that domination / submission is important in the game, which I don't like very much, as it's a fetish that I dislike (I don't like neither being dominant nor being submissive). I haven't seen any sleep sex or BDSM, but I have to say I don't like them either. Also, if I can avoid all spy and voyeur scenes I prefer it.

I don't see the images of the minigame from the antique store (not that I'm passionate about minigames), and without these images you cannot even try the game with any certainty of hitting.

Personally, unless I know if there is any girl which I can avoided Domination / BDSM / Spanking / Blackmail / Sleep sex, I prefer to quit the game.

In any case, thanks for the game.
" I haven't seen any sleep sex or BDSM " did you visit madison for bdsm ? or jessica and sydney for sleep sex scenes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
" I haven't seen any sleep sex or BDSM " did you visit madison for bdsm ? or jessica and sydney for sleep sex scenes
I haven't come that far, in fact I think I was basically just starting out. Also, now that I know who has those scenes I sure don't see them.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes