katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
wtf is the deal with the look at the sky softlock?
scarlett hints bugged
some leave buttons dont work
the event that makes u skip sunday should be optional and its so out of place
also error mex left and right

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
wtf is the deal with the look at the sky softlock?
scarlett hints bugged
some leave buttons dont work
the event that makes u skip sunday should be optional and its so out of place
also error mex left and right
Please wait for hotfix i'll fix them and it would be great if you send every bugs you see.

Reactions: Kukuok

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
What is with the hotel that says you need to subscribe to a Patreon that isn't yours for access? I like the game but it's got some issues, glad to see the dev being active in comments though in regards to hotfixes etc

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
What is with the hotel that says you need to subscribe to a Patreon that isn't yours for access? I like the game but it's got some issues, glad to see the dev being active in comments though in regards to hotfixes etc
Hotel rooms are for patreon tiers. I'm planning events about it and thank's i'll fix them

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Just want to let u know
How to sell the items you bought?
U must try to offer the seller the smallest possible amount u can offer. It may not be applicable to some. For exam if the price is estimated to 280 try to offer lower price then if he says its deal u roll back the convo to the price offer then try to lower it again until he says no. Same goes for someone who would buy ur items u should try to max the highest amount of money u can

flyk

Nov 3, 2018
would be cool to have better hints and to knows when you finished the content with every character cuz rn i dont know what to do or when i can trigger a new event with different characters, btw i have a bug now when i click hints for jessica on the phone gives me an error

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
would be cool to have better hints and to knows when you finished the content with every character cuz rn i dont know what to do or when i can trigger a new event with different characters, btw i have a bug now when i click hints for jessica on the phone gives me an error
Yes I'm working on hint system please wait for next version and yes i'll fix that error jessica's hint system gets error if you reach lvl 2 please wait for hotfix and sorry for that bug

Reactions: spl00sh321 and flyk

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Need help. On Jessica lvl 2 part. It said sometime she's doing sports in her room and when I go there always same streching with same questions pptions. Am I missing something and if what?

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Need help. On Jessica lvl 2 part. It said sometime she's doing sports in her room and when I go there always same streching with same questions pptions. Am I missing something and if what?
If you reach lvl 2 with jessica the daily routine is changing. When hint shows " she's doing sports in her room" it means she is there. It will show different daily event next day.

Reactions: spl00sh321

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
There are many girls without content. Very empty map, grind, but it's only v0.03. I know.
This game already has my favorite little sis. ;)

With a good hint system the game has potential. Hint system is better than in v0.02.
Animations are good. The story progression is good.
I think the work minigame is ok. A little time consuming, but not bad. An option to work automatically (earning $25 or $50) could be interesting for some players.

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Overall a good game thus far - the bugs considered only .03 version. Looking forward to the future updates. Anyways all I gotta say is that this game really needs to fix some bugs asap, literally stuck in game. I can't go back inside my house at night, it literally says it's locked, and can't click elsewherre to get off the screen besides scroll back via mouse to go back a few frames. Roll back instead of going home and then to my best friends house, afterr talking to his mom, i got stuck there with just repeating dialogue and unable to actually get an option to leave. =(

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
There are many girls without content. Very empty map, grind, but it's only v0.03. I know.
This game already has my favorite little sis. ;)

With a good hint system the game has potential. Hint system is better than in v0.02.
Animations are good. The story progression is good.
I think the work minigame is ok. A little time consuming, but not bad. An option to work automatically (earning $25 or $50) could be interesting for some players.
Thank you so much ! I'm working so hard to make it better.

Reactions: RogMR
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes