fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
When is she in her room ? I can't invite her I'm lvl 1 at 100%

How can I trigger the sex scenes with the mother ?
Invite her to dinner when she is reading magazine in her room. ( you can check calendar to see that day) You can't invite her if it is first conversation for you. Visit her again and you'll see invite option. After you invite her to dinner spend time on the map ( monday )

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Invite her to dinner when she is reading magazine in her room.
That question comes up frequently, pehaps of the Sydney bug. I focused on her, so now she's lv2, got her up to 100 and the livingroom Hannah party event is always happening for me (again). While this is happening, I can click "leave", but not enter mom's bedroom, so I have no chance - now that I got her up to 100, too - to enter her room while she's reading.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Cant seem to help scarlett at school. Dont know how to get on daniels house it is always lock. The scarred blonde teacher has always the same dialogue when i talk to her. Currently my fitness and int are at 30 each my gaming 25 and my charm is stuck at 17? Cant seem to trigfer any lilith events. When u masturbate on the shower there is an error. When u finished the 1st date with jessica her hints on ur phone produces an error. What the use of vpn cant seem to make daniel installnit for me?
1- if you want help scarlett you should go to college on tuesday afternoon
2- you can visit daniel's home in the evening and you should watch her from window at first ( sunday afternoon )
3- scarred blonde teacher is doing stuffs in the college bathroom. ( monday morning ) You can blackmail if you want to or she can help you about something
4- lilith is belong to main story so you can't see event with her yet.
5-sorry for shower bug i will fix that
6-you need vpn for dark browser but it is not avaible in current version
7-if you get 100 points with jessica you should invite her to dinner when she is reading magazine in her room.After that spend time on the map.( on monday)

Reactions: Zeruvex

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
scarred blonde teacher is doing stuffs in the college bathroom. ( monday morning ) You can blackmail if you want to or she can help you about something
Do I have to blackmail? I told her I wouldn't tell, hoping for an equally useful love route.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
how can i rise lilith afection and main character submision (being her sub)
It depends on your choices. There is no event with lilith but when you play the event if you have more sub points than dominate then you'll play sub event with her.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
That question comes up frequently, pehaps of the Sydney bug. I focused on her, so now she's lv2, got her up to 100 and the livingroom Hannah party event is always happening for me (again). While this is happening, I can click "leave", but not enter mom's bedroom, so I have no chance - now that I got her up to 100, too - to enter her room while she's reading.
i will fix that party event

Reactions: Grimtown

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
is all the girls going to be the same, catch them with another guy then blackmail them to get any action, i really dont wanna see them with other guys

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
is all the girls going to be the same, catch them with another guy then blackmail them to get any action, i really dont wanna see them with other guys
oh there is only one character like that... don't worry you won't see them with another guy

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
oh there is only one character like that... don't worry you won't see them with another guy
i found 2 so far, the teacher and Daniels mom both with another guy who then gets blackmailed for any lewd scene

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
that event doesn't have much content yet..
shame its great game but you need more content like at night and with the blonde rommeate and to fix the bugs that prevent us from see some events like while playing game at night after i press leave its took me to wath the sky

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.03 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Faptime and fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
i found 2 so far, the teacher and Daniels mom both with another guy who then gets blackmailed for any lewd scene
Oh sorry there are 2 characters... Julia is a femdom who is using guys for cum.. So i didn't see it same like sarah.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
shame its great game but you need more content like at night and with the blonde rommeate and to fix the bugs that prevent us from see some events like while playing game at night after i press leave its took me to wath the sky
Yes I'm working full time on it... can you give me more detail about that bug? It would be great if you send the bug on our discord #report channel

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes