BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks you can give it a chance :)
If the game is about domination or submission, as I have seemed to understand, then the chances of me liking it are practically nil. I dislike domination (in any of its forms) as well as BDSM, spanking and sleep sex (which I have seen are also fetishes of the game).

I like romance, but if it comes with the previous fetishes, I don't think I'm interested.

Reactions: fixerrr
D

Deleted member 802253

jessica and scarlett are the best girls imo.....cant wait to see sex scenes with them and who knows maybe we can even get them pregnant:)

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
anyone able to see the event in in living room while he get the blanket ? while they watch movie ? or able to go furn with blonde roomate ?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Cant seem to help scarlett at school. Dont know how to get on daniels house it is always lock. The scarred blonde teacher has always the same dialogue when i talk to her. Currently my fitness and int are at 30 each my gaming 25 and my charm is stuck at 17? Cant seem to trigfer any lilith events. When u masturbate on the shower there is an error. When u finished the 1st date with jessica her hints on ur phone produces an error. What the use of vpn cant seem to make daniel installnit for me?

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
I love this game so far...a little bit of grinding and some bugs here and there...I'm gonna put this on my watch list.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes