fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
so is it a game where you can choose if you want to be sub or dom? am a sub so thats why am asking am sorry to bother you hope your staying safe and have a good day who ever is reading this :)
Hey you can ask everything what you want and yes it is a game where you can choose want to be sub or dom

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hints System could be Beter Rework + and there is Bug on lvl 2 Jessica
Night Sex scenes not bad -But you cant cum (Shy Mc )
Need more Events ...(y)

Reactions: fixerrr

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm a little lost here, and hints are pretty vagues, its a walkthrough available? Can't find nun in graveyard, as example, or when the milf read a magazine. Seems that must know time and day when event happens.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Hints System could be Beter Rework + and there is Bug on lvl 2 Jessica
Night Sex scenes not bad -But you cant cum (Shy Mc )
Need more Events ...(y)
So sorry for bug... Please wait for hotfix and there will be more events

Reactions: mikel8519

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Can't understand the peeking mechanism here. Can u explain it ??
Actually it is not peeking. It is masturbation in the shower that's all... sometimes they knock the door when u are masturbating there is no mechanism

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I'm a little lost here, and hints are pretty vagues, its a walkthrough available? Can't find nun in graveyard, as example, or when the milf read a magazine. Seems that must know time and day when event happens.
there is a hint screen and calendar ( shows every character's location in a day ) you can check it but I'm sharing every character's walkthrough on discord please check it out

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
there is a hint screen and calendar ( shows every character's location in a day ) you can check it but I'm sharing every character's walkthrough on discord please check it out
Thank you! I was aware of the hints, but couldn't find the calendar.

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
great gane to bad alot of errors and why i cant see all the scenes that was in the first versionits look like he removed some of events

vukota77

Feb 1, 2020
How to improve charisma and im stuck at jessicas event in hint says that i shoult buy her a gift in the morning ,help,im on lvl 2 with her

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game is promising (despite being sandbox) yet, too many various bugs (loops of already finished scenes/triggers, missing images...), a hint system messed up completely, not clear enough which events are accessible in the current game, make it very annoying to play atm.
Hopefully it will improve in future builds, so gonna check it again in six months or so.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes