Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Both i guess
I'll take this as a "one route is a harem route". :)
If that's correct, you might want to add the [harem] tag to the OP, will attract a few more users who don't ask in the comments and just ignore it.

Reactions: fixerrr

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.

I just want to know if would be necessary to reach every task with each character to reach the end of the update, or the game has the option to only go forward to one path, if I want to (in my case I´m into MC´s mom route)

Greetings

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
My 2 cents is to never add it since those like me will never support games with that even if they are avoidable, few games with it get popular too as you can see by the most popular games, but in the end is something you will have to think and give a clear answer because people hate "surprise" content even more.;)
In any case, will give this a go, best of luck with the game.
Thank you so much

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Hi.

I just want to know if would be necessary to reach every task with each character to reach the end of the update, or the game has the option to only go forward to one path, if I want to (in my case I´m into MC´s mom route)

Greetings
Hello each characters have their own stories and there is a main story. So answer is " the game has the option to only go forward to one path "

Reactions: knurd

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hello each characters have their own stories and there is a main story. So answer is " the game has the option to only go forward to one path "
Hi Dev.

Therefore, I must go to do everything with every character to reach the end of the update; no matter if I only want to be with MC´s mom?

In this last update, do I need to start a new game o just from the last save?

Thanks for answering

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Hi Dev.

Therefore, I must go to do everything with every character to reach the end of the update; no matter if I only want to be with MC´s mom?

In this last update, do I need to start a new game o just from the last save?

Thanks for answering
1- For example you have to reach lvl 2 with jessica for main story , it means you don't have to do everything with every character end of current story. If you like main story but you don't like the other characters ( like scarlett ) you can ignore them and follow the characters which you like.
2-I fixed simple mistakes at the beginning butif you play from last save you won't miss any event. You're welcome!

Reactions: knurd

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
1- For example you have to reach lvl 2 with jessica for main story , it means you don't have to do everything with every character end of current story. If you like main story but you don't like the other characters ( like scarlett ) you can ignore them and follow the characters which you like.
2-I fixed simple mistakes at the beginning butif you play from last save you won't miss any event. You're welcome!
Thanks for the advises.

Also, after the restaurant conquest, the game crush all the time.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Hot Dawn [v0.03] [Fixer] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (211 MB): - - -

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
It is completely optional being dom or sub. It is depends on your choice.
I'm not sure about ntr content. People are acting like they hate it... so idk
Whether or not there is NTR content is entirely up to you... I suppose it comes down to why you are making the game.

Are you making it to tell the story YOU want to tell or are you making the game to earn money? There will always be a group of players that will NEVER play a game that contains NTR because that is their preference. Similarly, there will a group of players that will ONLY play a game if it contains NTR content which is their preference.

The game is YOUR vision but it all depends on the "why" as to whether NTR or no NTR fits in with the story you want to tell.

Like I usually do, I'm going to hold off playing the game until at least 0.5 or 0.6 but it seems to be an interesting premise!

All the best fixerrr & I hope the game lives up to YOUR expectations. (y)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If the pictures here are the MC's I would say it's fine, maybe bit bigger but still, kind of a nice change that everyone doesn't have a horse sized dick. That could make one mistake them for a centaur!
Looking forward to some blackmail on MC too, sort of like in Milfy City etc, far too few games has that in my opinion from what I've seen so far.
Going to try it out when it gets a-bit more updates though. keep it up! :)

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so is it a game where you can choose if you want to be sub or dom? am a sub so thats why am asking am sorry to bother you hope your staying safe and have a good day who ever is reading this :)

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes