BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is completely optional being dom or sub. It is depends on your choice.
I'm not sure about ntr content. People are acting like they hate it... so idk
I prefer to avoid domination, nor do I like to dominate or be submissive. I would like to know if this part can be avoided. Although if it isn't much I can always use the button to skip it and not see it.

to late we already have to watch the teacher sucking another teachers dick
Does this scene still exist? Can it be avoided if it exists?

Reactions: Valeck and fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
The game is promising (despite being sandbox) yet, too many various bugs (loops of already finished scenes/triggers, missing images...), a hint system messed up completely, not clear enough which events are accessible in the current game, make it very annoying to play atm.
Hopefully it will improve in future builds, so gonna check it again in six months or so.
Thank you I know i'll fix them

Reactions: Abhai

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I prefer to avoid domination, nor do I like to dominate or be submissive. I would like to know if this part can be avoided. Although if it isn't much I can always use the button to skip it and not see it.

Does this scene still exist? Can it be avoided if it exists?
There are 2 different points ; domination - submissive. For example when you are chatting with lilith if you choice dominate acts then you'll see dominate events in the future. If you are in that day ( sarah event is monday morning ) it shows you on hint screen. If you want be sure you played every events in this update you can wait for walkthrough or check our discord.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
great gane to bad alot of errors and why i cant see all the scenes that was in the first versionits look like he removed some of events
I'm so sorry for errors please wait for hotfix and report me so i can fix

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
How to improve charisma and im stuck at jessicas event in hint says that i shoult buy her a gift in the morning ,help,im on lvl 2 with her
buying a gift is for getting points if you are lvl 2 with her you don't have to do that. There is daily routine like ; dishes , chores if you reach new lvl with jessica ( i mean lvl 2 ) that daily routine will change chores will have different scenes and the other routine events well. It will continue like this but you can't reach lvl 3 in the current version

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
After Daniel's mom bj, the top left UI with time skip, and stuff, disappears.
Yes i'll fix that in hotfix but for now go to home and join breakfast they'll come back. ( not just breakfast u can talk with someone )

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
can you writhe here how to unlock content past the date with her on lvl2
I didn't get what do you mean... if you have lvl 2 with her , you can't play date event again. It is the event which gets lvl 1 to 2

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I didn't get what do you mean... if you have lvl 2 with her , you can't play date event again. It is the event which gets lvl 1 to 2
you can, and thats just another bug unfortunately (loops with levels/triggers)
btw. the same goes for sydney, julia...leveling events, all of it is in the loops.
another bug is cinema with Jess - after the first time, when you came again you have three choices yet whatever you choose it just skips to "romance" movie..

Reactions: fixerrr

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
If you can give me more detail I'll fix that
there is a hint screen and calendar ( shows every character's location in a day ) you can check it but I'm sharing every character's walkthrough on discord please check it out
Dev, I´m playing the last update and nothing has changed on the calendar. If I try to talk with mom, the dialogues are the same. So, in this update you didn´t change anything on the calendar, right? or am I doing something wrong?

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Render is really good while UI is disaster. (e.g. hints, relationship screen all grindy and lag for any click event)
I do hope the game remaster a bit before progress.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are 2 different points ; domination - submissive. For example when you are chatting with lilith if you choice dominate acts then you'll see dominate events in the future. If you are in that day ( sarah event is monday morning ) it shows you on hint screen. If you want be sure you played every events in this update you can wait for walkthrough or check our discord.
Thanks for the explanation. I guess then the game isn't for me.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
you can, and thats just another bug unfortunately (loops with levels/triggers)
btw. the same goes for sydney, julia...leveling events, all of it is in the loops.
another bug is cinema with Jess - after the first time, when you came again you have three choices yet whatever you choose it just skips to "romance" movie..
Sorry for that... Please wait for hotfix

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Dev, I´m playing the last update and nothing has changed on the calendar. If I try to talk with mom, the dialogues are the same. So, in this update you didn´t change anything on the calendar, right? or am I doing something wrong?
Yes calendar is same with first version but routine is the same. But events are not the same ( I'm talking about jessica )

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes