$inventory.add(wine)
File "game/Inventories.rpy", line 148, in add
self.items_amount[item.Wine] = 1
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'Wine'

Some kind of solution Please?
You don't have to buy for that event anymore

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
is there a lvl 4 for the "mom" or is she lvl 3 max? if there is, how do i unlock it? been repeating the same scenes nothing new, yet i checked the image files some new stuff are there, are they not impemented yet?

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
is there a lvl 4 for the "mom" or is she lvl 3 max? if there is, how do i unlock it? been repeating the same scenes nothing new, yet i checked the image files some new stuff are there, are they not impemented yet?
There is lvl 4 but what do you mean by repeating the same scenes? What does hint say

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
There is lvl 4 but what do you mean by repeating the same scenes? What does hint say

idk this is all i'm getting for hints, i'm using the compressed version, does that cause a bug? the last event trigger was the "scream" event where she walks in on you, and then something about "maybe if you're closer with her and try again, it might be different", but after that there's nothing else, just the same scenes on each of those time.

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
okay i had to look up your walkthrough vid fixerrr lol, didn't even know there was a walkthrough hint button built in, top left. I always just open up the phone contacts for hints and even the pc hints direct u to the calendar so i thought that was the only "hints". I'll figure it out now.

• Angry

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
okay i had to look up your walkthrough vid fixerrr lol, didn't even know there was a walkthrough hint button built in, top left. I always just open up the phone contacts for hints and even the pc hints direct u to the calendar so i thought that was the only "hints". I'll figure it out now.
Lol... I showed that in tutorial 1239821 times but it is ok lmao

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods this game is grindy, I spent 3 hours on it and only got Syd to lvl 2.... and nothing seems to change.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes