fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Thank's for the reply. Wait, the event has a specific duration in real time?
PDTA: By the way, I went all the way up on the first day, do you think it's because of that? :whistle:
These are the scenes that don't come out when playing only Jessica's route.
View attachment 1567835 View attachment 1567836
It does... It is from a dinner event... If you would choose handjob , then you would see those scenes... I don't want to show every animation to the player. It depends on your choice

JOEPA223

Dec 9, 2021
did not able to get the scene like in photos in here and the blanket scene anyone can share for this scenes saves?

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
did not able to get the scene like in photos in here and the blanket scene anyone can share for this scenes saves?
If you didn't see the scenes , it means you have chosen other options. All pictures are from the game.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
i try all still stuck can you share saves for the blanket scene and the scene with her on the coch
I can't share save files for every scene you can ask for help in discord if you are stuck in somewhere

JOEPA223

Dec 9, 2021
hello can someone share save for blanket scene in living room and the grinding scene anyone.? in discord there is not saves

Last edited:

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017
screenshot.jpg

Hi Guys ,

I have now repeated this a few times, nothing happens...!!!

.....is this a Bug or am I doing something wrong.......?

Reactions: fixerrr

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I dont know what happens to my save but i guess it is bugged because everytime i close the game and then open it again the items i bought from the shop like choco teddy bouquet disappears. Where is the ritual happening it says friday night?

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I dont know what happens to my save but i guess it is bugged because everytime i close the game and then open it again the items i bought from the shop like choco teddy bouquet disappears. Where is the ritual happening it says friday night?
You need items to gift someone so it is no big deal if they disappear after load. Buy items when you want to gift someone. Check graveyard - road for the ritual event. ( You can also check walkthrough if you can't find )

Reactions: Zeruvex
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes