Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We all care about Dawn. She be hot, still a little slimming exercise will do er good.
We will do er good. All throbbing like relentless good!

• Wow
Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Lossless compression doesn't effect render quality, hence the name.

Also rendering in kpg, or better yet, webp helps reduce file size.
Hmm really ? I did a poll on my discord about this and many people think that there is a quality difference between the compressed version and the original picture ( it seemed to me that there was no difference )

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
The hint system need to get some upgrade cause for the mom it say you need to reach 100, but i'm already at 100 so i dunno what do to, same thing with big sis it say jerk in shower but i did it many time and still nothing :(

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
The hint system need to get some upgrade cause for the mom it say you need to reach 100, but i'm already at 100 so i dunno what do to, same thing with big sis it say jerk in shower but i did it many time and still nothing :(
Hey mate ! It is not because of the hint system. It is because you are playing it from the old save. If you are playing v0.05's old save new events are not working perfectly. ( one of them is Lilith's shower event so Jessica's 100 points event trigger is too ) If you have v0.06 or v0.07's old save it is working perfect but please start a new game if you have an older save than v0.06

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Hey mate ! It is not because of the hint system. It is because you are playing it from the old save. If you are playing v0.05's old save new events are not working perfectly. ( one of them is Lilith's shower event so Jessica's 100 points event trigger is too ) If you have v0.06 or v0.07's old save it is working perfect but please start a new game if you have an older save than v0.06
ah, ok will do it thx

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone upload the update on other hosts please? Like Anonfiles/Gofile or even a Torrent ? That huge 7gb is a challenge with the actual hosts. I got a powerful connection and I'm only downloading at 500kb with any of the available hosts on the OP at the time I'm writing those lines. -.-" :HideThePain:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hot Dawn [v0.08] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.56 GB
Original Size Mac: 7.53 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 540 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 505 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes