playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Hot Kitty BAR [v0.6] [Jester555] - Original Size: 860.57MB

Download Win (229.81MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Old bugs fixed ? Natalie's a shitty-looking bartender ? Well, nah, I better wait until this scum can be kicked out.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Wow, this entire update is so buggy, I get errors left and right... Regardless if I use old saves or start from scratch, the game gets unignorable errors... No point in revisiting this one until the developers do a lot more to troubleshoot releases prior to releasing them...

Zip

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Anybody else with the same problem - when accessing the stats of the bartender I get an error screen.
The 'tan line' of the nude characters should be a bit lighter than the rest of the body - but in this case it
appears that they are in Zombie transformation stage. The whole game is promising, but the artwork
needs more effort.

Last edited:

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017

No Filter:

With Filter:

Should probably have an abandoned tag now.

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
upgrading bar from old version seems to have broken the bar... 0.6 save as well..
cant click on anyone

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hot Kitty BAR [v0.7] (960 mb rar pc original)

246 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

No Filter:

With Filter:

Should probably have an abandoned tag now.

Kinda sad to see this go since it was an interesting idea trying to do a Honey Select game with different filters and change it up a bit.

Wished the developer would've focused on fixing the bugs and UI and the issues with the game early on (you know - set himself up with a stable background and product and THEN adding new things, scenarios, etc) but meh what can you do.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Many screen errors ignore, I do not know if it's because I loaded a saved game, but impossible to play.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes