BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
For those who need it, the patch "stepdaughters -> daughters" is ready:

There is only a change in the text of the call to the MC to "Dad". Unpack the content of the archive into the "game" folder with the replacement of files.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.04] [Grinvald] (1.19 GB rar pc source)
357 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I just found this great game. its wonderful with great story and models. I just think that atleast savage girls should have hairy pussies. This will make it even more awesome
it depends how you feel about hairy in my opinion. personally not my thing, although i cant deny it would make sense.

buuuut thanks to the magic of fiction we dont need to make everything realistic so eh.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I just think that atleast savage girls should have hairy pussies. This will make it even more awesome
I am not sure about that. Game takes place in hot climate. For northern barbarians being harry seems normal, but for sand barbarians shaving seems to be normal. Maybe warm climate makes you really love to cut things. They do not even stop from cutting right into their genitals.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
trying not to read any other comments here so i can make up my own mind but the mad max style setting was an immediate hook and looking forward to trying it

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I dont think that ghost is the enemy tho

He saved the mc from being sniped by that shooter on the roof

He could have taken out the mc when that little girl was sitting alone on the sand

But he probally was checking out the MC and his place to get a good feeling about him

That creepy woman spirit tho in the corner of the room at night freaks me out lol

Shame that the updates feel a bit short tho

But i hope we can take the two wives and twins out that compund soonish

Dont want them being taken by that mogul leader

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I dont think that ghost is the enemy tho

He saved the mc from being sniped by that shooter on the roof

He could have taken out the mc when that little girl was sitting alone on the sand

But he probally was checking out the MC and his place to get a good feeling about him

That creepy woman spirit tho in the corner of the room at night freaks me out lol

Shame that the updates feel a bit short tho

But i hope we can take the two wives and twins out that compund soonish

Dont want them being taken by that mogul leader
you arent on doc path, are you?
otherwise you wont be talking about "short Update" and taking (only)"two wives"... :HideThePain:
woman spirit is his dead sister, and it will be interesting to see how that path unfolds further.

great game so far!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
you arent on doc path, are you?
otherwise you wont be talking about "short Update" and taking (only)"two wives"... :HideThePain:
woman spirit is his dead sister, and it will be interesting to see how that path unfolds further.

great game so far!
Well the doc is not offically a part of the MC his family

But yeah i did bone her on the roof

Ok that i didnt know that the spirit was the dead sister

Gues the MC had a hand in her being death ? Or else she wouldnt be haunting him

Still creepy af tho

Well i might be phrasing it better it felt a little short but i did enjoy it overall with the twins sex education lol

And the hospital dogs scene with the doc was interesting as well

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I think I tried this before when it first came out, and didn't appeal to me right off the bat. But after checking it out again after all these updates, gotta say it is pretty darn good. Really enjoying the story and it is keeping me interested. Not sure what it was that caused me to no longer try it, but glad I tried it again. Thanks! :)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
as a terminator (future wars scenario) fan - dont get me wrong i love the franchise but the future war aspects were always my fav parts too.. shame salvation didnt quite get it right.. but i digress.. Any chance we can see a 'nod' to that aspect too.. think id lose my shit in a truly messy manner if something like a T-Hunter glider showed up lol..

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Gues the MC had a hand in her being death ? Or else she wouldnt be haunting him
I don't think she's haunting him. Seemed more like a warning...
Great update though.
I remember the first version of this VN (I was one of the critics of the first take...) and I really the direction it has taken now. Really eager to see where it's going.

4.30 star(s) 100 Votes