Hogman2145

Mar 19, 2021
Just played for the first time, this game is amazing well done. When I’m looking for a game when I’m being a degenerate this is the exact type of game I look for. Looking forward for more content (y)

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hi. It's time to tell what's ready at the moment. Completely finished 430 renders, picked up a number of sounds and music. There are only two difficult scenes ahead, with a lot of painstaking work on posing (erotica and sex). In fact, most of the development time is spent on posing rather than rendering, especially if several characters are involved in the scene. I know it's been almost two months since build 0.03 was published, and I'm making every effort to finish the work as quickly as possible. I'm doing it even to the detriment of my main job (I work remotely). I hope my boss won't find out about it :)

v0.04 Development progress
  • Renders - 75%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 75%
  • Music & Sounds - 40%
  • Translation - 60%

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
  • Renders - 80%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 80%
  • Music & Sounds - 40%
  • Translation - 70%
Moving like the dunes in the vast ocean of sand.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
  • Renders - 85%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 85%
  • Music & Sounds - 40%
  • Translation - 70%

Inching ever so slightly to the release.

Development status (08.03.2022)
Hi all.
In this troubling time, I would like to say that I am continuing to work.
There are 525 renders ready and yesterday I started on the last big scene. Not much left to do.
And, of course, congratulations to all the women on March 8 (if they come to my page :)).

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
[QUOTE="BESEV, post:
The patch "stepdaughters -> daughters" is ready, for those who are interested in it.

BESEV Thank you. It worked perfectly and really fits the story with the dad and daughters.
Keep up your great work.

Last edited:

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

So 602 renders so far, and that's about 95% of the total. I had planned to finish all the work by the end of March, but now I can't guarantee that because my main job has a deadline, too, and it's at the end of March :( So the most likely time for the 0.04 build is the beginning of April.
Thank you all for your support and your patience

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017

Release 0.04 is ready
Hi all. The 0.04 release is ready for publishing, and I will be posting it as before, every two days: today (April 6) - Tier 3, in two days (April 8) - Tier 2, and in another two days (April 10) - Tier 1, and in two more days (April 12) - for everyone.
To all my patrons my huge thanks!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
anyone gonna upload update here :)
in less than a week it will go public/free, as you can read from above.
apart only a few devs who publish all updates for free all the time, there is no other devs with shorter waiting period between highest tier and public releases, as far as im aware.
imo that should be respected, kudos to the dev.

Coolboi699

Jan 14, 2020
in less than a week it will go public/free, as you can read from above.
apart only a few devs who publish all updates for free all the time, there is no other devs with shorter waiting period between highest tier and public releases, as far as im aware.
imo that should be respected, kudos to the dev.
(y)

Reactions: motseer

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017

Google Disk
Win\Linux:
MacOS:
Android:

Mega
Win\Linux:
MacOS:
Android:

Mediafire
Win\Linux:
MacOS:
Android:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Hey Dev will you make a gallery to replay scenes in the future? Also will their be more progression into the poeple from the far east that want to meet our MC and will their be more back story like how he met the doctor or his second wife or even information about these entities called ghosts?

Also great update and so far the game has been really engaging hope to our MC running his own city or fighting off more creatures.

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Hey Dev will you make a gallery to replay scenes in the future? Also will their be more progression into the poeple from the far east that want to meet our MC and will their be more back story like how he met the doctor or his second wife or even information about these entities called ghosts?

Also great update and so far the game has been really engaging hope to our MC running his own city or fighting off more creatures.
About the gallery - thanks for the idea, I'll think about it. Ava's story will of course continue, it's an important part of the story. And about the backstory of meeting the younger wife and the doctor will also be in future releases, also in the form of flashbacks. Who the ghosts are will be revealed gradually as the story progresses.

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes