TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
What do you mean they are not stepdaughters based on lore? flashbacks are part of the lore too and if the flashbacks shows that they are stepdaughters then that's what they actually are.

And it makes total sense, why wouldn't make sense? of course if dev wants to add incest, he could just change the flashback story but it's not something mandatory, not all games must have incest if the devs chose to.
It has been stated that its because of patreon, and a patch is on the way apparently

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
What do you mean they are not stepdaughters based on lore? flashbacks are part of the lore too and if the flashbacks shows that they are stepdaughters then that's what they actually are.

And it makes total sense, why wouldn't make sense? of course if dev wants to add incest, he could just change the flashback story but it's not something mandatory, not all games must have incest if the devs chose to.
Lore referring to a setting-specific reason they would be stepdaughters not daughters/whatever.

A flashback to 15 years ago isn't lore, just backstory showing whether they are in fact stepdaughters or not. Point being changing that flashback slightly would not, for now, alter/contradict any other part of the story.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.09 + IC + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 750 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
The patch "stepdaughters -> daughters" is ready, for those who are interested in it. There is no new content, only the replacement of some renders from the memories of MC and the replacement of calls to MC with "Dad".

Unpack the content of the archive into the "game" folder with the replacement of files. I haven't done patches before, but I hope everything will work for you after installation. I checked on my PCs, the old saves didn't break.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Is there anyway to change the resolution of the game because the text on the game screen is all messed up and I think it's because of a setting in the game.

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Is there anyway to change the resolution of the game because the text on the game screen is all messed up and I think it's because of a setting in the game.
I'm sorry, but I have no idea why this could be. Perhaps something happened with the fonts.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm sorry, but I have no idea why this could be. Perhaps something happened with the fonts.
It could be I don't know but from what I have seen of the reviews of this game it would be something I would enjoy.

Also I installed the latest python program because it seems Ren'py is python based but still no luck.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
4989ahr15.png

Detroit Urban Survival Training here, I'm gonna share with you what to do when you're confronted by a warlord's right hand man demanding better prison cell for a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiz1247

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Please stop inserting black screens between renders, it actually irritates the eyes and serves no real purpose.

Aug 15, 2021
For someone, it matters. However, it does not give any special advantages.
I think you should forget what others think and develop the game you want. A few people whining about content they want is not the end of the world.

Its fine if you are ok with making the patch but I would encourage you to ignore people whining about content if doing what they want goes against your vision for the game - thats the easiest way to ruin a good game in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kargan3033

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I think you should forget what others think and develop the game you want. A few people whining about content they want is not the end of the world.

Its fine if you are ok with making the patch but I would encourage you to ignore people whining about content if doing what they want goes against your vision for the game - thats the easiest way to ruin a good game in my opinion.
Well said my friend and so damn true, hell if you stop and take a hard look at what's going on with gaming you can see this happening to many games that the *special snowflakes* complain about because if game makers do not bend a knee to these *people* they get labels as *sexist* and so on.

The thing is if you don't like the types of games out there is instead of complaining about the game(s) they don't like, they should get off their lazy asses and make games that they and those like them would enjoy.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Giving feedback to game is never wrong. Nothing is perfect. A product can always improve. I see it as support. I mean you didn't pay for the product. You give something back by giving free advice. It is only advice, it is not like forcing the developer to abandon its vision.

Aug 15, 2021
Giving feedback to game is never wrong. Nothing is perfect. A product can always improve. I see it as support. I mean you didn't pay for the product. You give something back by giving free advice. It is only advice, it is not like forcing the developer to abandon its vision.
Sure I am all for leaving feedback, negative or positive on the forums. As long as it does not violate the rules I am in support of people posting whatever they want.

What I posted is just my own feedback to the developer which is to follow their original vision. The original version gives a backstory to the characters and it was fully fleshed out. There is no need to pander to every single person out there. If people whine that their preferred kink is not in the game, my feedback to the developer is to let them whine and move on. If however the dev's vision is to add that specific kink then he should go ahead and add it but if not there is no need to derail the original plans for the game because trying to make everyone happy is futile. It is much better to make the game you had intended to make - I believe that will lead to a superior end product.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes