Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So why are we seeing more than one dude boning ladies in the preview pics? :unsure:
I'm confused. Is that really necessary? Is there more than one MC, or is it just the nasty 3 letter word right out the gate?

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So why are we seeing more than one dude boning ladies in the preview pics? :unsure:
I'm confused. Is that really necessary? Is there more than one MC, or is it just the nasty 3 letter word right out the gate?
The MC has a partner who can also fuck a girl (player choice) who wasn't even planned to be a LI for the MC when the game was first released.

Mc has a small dick so it's an ntr game. the other guy has a bigger dick. Mc is not an alpha male.
I get it you don't like NTR and neither do I but don't talk bullshit the MC is an alpha male and his dick is bigger than the one of the other guy.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Mc has a small dick so it's an ntr game. the other guy has a bigger dick. Mc is not an alpha male.
Oh jeez man, I hope you just trolling right now because if not I get why people dislike NTR-haters.

Untitled-3.png

If you want you can go on reddit and ask there some people who can mathematically calculate their sizes.
I dont need that because I can see it with bare eyes from the tip of the Dick, his width and even lenght that MC has a bigger and wider one.

His partner seems to play a bigger role in the game perhaps thats why the dev. put this one scene with him and the side character who never shall return...which is sad since I liked her.

And no, im a NTR hater too, a big one if im not mistaken, but come one man, you looking for something clearly what is not here.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Seems you didn't get what I meant or i explained myself badly.

I hate NTR so I'm not expecting NTR from it, I wanted to know if the shitty scenes where removed or not but from your post it seems they are still there so I will just ignore the game even if they are optional now.

If he says he doesn't like but still does it sorry I can't really trust him then, since I'm unable to do something I don't like and someone able do tarnish his character with NTR crap content is someone I can't support .

Hope to had been more clear now.
I hate NTR too but I get what you meant. "NTR" scene are complettly avoidable and there wont be any in the future. I dont see your problem.
Dev. extra took his time and reworked the whole first part to make these scene avoidable. In my eyes he is trustworthy alone with this action. Like I said, he said it himself that he dont like NTR and this game wont be near this topic.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I hate NTR too but I get what you meant. "NTR" scene are complettly avoidable and there wont be any in the future. I dont see your problem.
Dev. extra took his time and reworked the whole first part to make these scene avoidable. In my eyes he is trustworthy alone with this action. Like I said, he said it himself that he dont like NTR and this game wont be near this topic.
Yeah I also hate NTR and I dunno wtf those guys are talking about... MC is massive and the story spends some time talking about how he is the most bad ass in all the lands. How much more Alpha can he get?

Reactions: TM REDUX and Xypher

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
I really do hate NTR, as in I hate it when it happens as part of an LI's route or when you're involved in their story. But man, some of y'all are really starting to see things that aren't there. A girl that you never had a chance with banging another character in the game is not NTR, especially when you can make it so that the event never even happens. Not wanting to see it is one thing, but it's not NTR.

The only hint of NTR in the game is the two-wife rule that the wife mentions. Even then, the foreshadowing throughout the game makes it really clear that either the MC is telling the truth and Mongol will make an exception for him and his daughters, or the MC is about to make a hostile takeover pretty soon.

And yeah, with that last scene, horror and supernatural might be tags that need to be added.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Was pleasantly surprised by this one, but always love a good post apoc game or movie. Keep up the good work dev, Patreon +1 of the new year for me.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Ok it might be the discount version of another post-apocalyptical game, but I really like it so far. I hope it doesn't loose that cheap appeal. It is right where it should be. The sound effects are nice.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got countless cult phenom movies and series to draw any and all inspiration from for the plot.
This is a countless edged sharp sword.
We can also compare any of those to what is here now and this game will allways come short.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
I forgot, is there a canonical reason for the stepdaughters to not be related or is it just patreon? I can easily upload the changed 2 lines if the latter

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
I forgot, is there a canonical reason for the stepdaughters to not be related or is it just patreon? I can easily upload the changed 2 lines if the latter
Yes, it's canon. When first introduced i thought they were stepdaughters because of patreon, but it's later explained in a flashback, and the story wont make much sense if they're changed to his real daughters

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes