Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Okay turns out they explain it soon after the character introduction, but I'll post this anyway changing "MC Name" to "Dad" since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: pixado7875

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Yes, it's canon. When first introduced i thought they were stepdaughters because of patreon, but it's later explained in a flashback, and the story wont make much sense if they're changed to his real daughters
Tbf unless I forgot some lore from earlier it would still make perfect sense if they just changed that wife + stepdaughter flashback scene to just be the wife

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Greetings to everyone, I haven't been here for a long time.
Let me clarify a bit about build 0.03. Initially, I did not plan to release it publicly (only for Patreon/Subscribestar), because it is very short and I wanted to gather more content and make a public build 0.04. But what's done is done (I'll skip the criticism about the short update, excuse me for that).

About NTR - I will say again that NTR will not be in the game. It won't be at all. But I will not delete the scenes with the MC's partner from the first build, because everyone has already seen them and they can be very easily skipped. Nothing like this is planned in the future.

About the dick of the main character, although it's very funny - the dick of the main character will be the biggest (and the only one) in the game :)

About daughters/stepdaughters - since the build was planned only for Patreon/Subscribestar, I don't have a patch yet (I wanted to release it with 0.04). For the patch, I need to redo the text and 15 renders from the main character's flashbacks. I'll try to release it early.

I also want to thank everyone who is interested in the game and supports me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is great news and wonderful sheer hype train for this game!
Already picturing MC as this furiosa type character ready to tend to the women,
best way he can, mindful that he already has his full from his master.
Judging by all the adventures in the fury road movie, this game has a lot to go on 4 a long time.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
"human civilization was on the edge of extinction. In the chaos that reigned" […] peeps still found the time and the skills (¡and gear!) to give themselves nearly perfect waxing and shaves. ;)

thanks and good luck, Dev.

My highest apocalyptic priority is keeping my balls smooth.

Gotta look good when the world's ending. People are gonna be like that dude dead,but damn them nuts smooth.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice one! I've just played it for the first time and enjoying it a lot. About daughters, stepdaughters, well, I'm ok. It won't make sense if they are MC's real daughters because of the flashback, unless, dev changed it and shows only Miranda. Looking forward for next updates.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I really like that approach with the stepdaughters. It really feels based on the lore and makes sense in terms of the story.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Greetings to everyone, I haven't been here for a long time.
Let me clarify a bit about build 0.03. Initially, I did not plan to release it publicly (only for Patreon/Subscribestar), because it is very short and I wanted to gather more content and make a public build 0.04. But what's done is done (I'll skip the criticism about the short update, excuse me for that).

About NTR - I will say again that NTR will not be in the game. It won't be at all. But I will not delete the scenes with the MC's partner from the first build, because everyone has already seen them and they can be very easily skipped. Nothing like this is planned in the future.

About the dick of the main character, although it's very funny - the dick of the main character will be the biggest (and the only one) in the game :)

About daughters/stepdaughters - since the build was planned only for Patreon/Subscribestar, I don't have a patch yet (I wanted to release it with 0.04). For the patch, I need to redo the text and 15 renders from the main character's flashbacks. I'll try to release it early.

I also want to thank everyone who is interested in the game and supports me.
personally i like the stepdaughter route here (with the back story).. no need to change it but i guess someone else can make a patch and skip the back story if they wanted..

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
They're not stepdaughters based on lore though, just a flashback. If the flashback was altered it would make just as much sense for them to be some other relation. None would make more sense lore-wise than another.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
They're not stepdaughters based on lore though, just a flashback. If the flashback was altered it would make just as much sense for them to be some other relation. None would make more sense lore-wise than another.
exept full daughters... and them being so similar to their mother, stepdaughters is the most plausible scenario

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
if the Dev needs a reason to make them actual daughters he could just set up another flash back where MC hooked up with her before but didnt really introduce each other which is why they wouldn't recognize each other when they met up again.

but eh it's whatver.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
What do you mean they are not stepdaughters based on lore? flashbacks are part of the lore too and if the flashbacks shows that they are stepdaughters then that's what they actually are.

And it makes total sense, why wouldn't make sense? of course if dev wants to add incest, he could just change the flashback story but it's not something mandatory, not all games must have incest if the devs chose to.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes