justin97978

Apr 14, 2019
here`s the latest status update

To begin with, I wish everyone a happy New Year's holidays (for those who will celebrate the New Year) and I want to once again express my gratitude to all my Patrons for allowing me to do something interesting for me and I hope that the result of my work will be interesting for you. I am constantly trying to improve the quality of content and will continue to do so next year.
Now as for the next release. Build 0.03 was the last part of the introduction to the essence of what is happening around the protagonist. Starting with build 0.04, the active development of the main storylines will begin. I have already made a list of what will be included in the next build. There will be more events than in the previous build and I'm afraid that the development of the release 0.04 will take longer than build 0.03 (so far I can't say exactly how much time it will take). I apologize in advance for this, but I would not like to split these events into two builds.
There is a lot of work to be done, and I have already started creating and rendering new scenes.
See you in 2022!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks a bunch, justin97978.

G
ames so barren they need 10s of procentiles in their scarce reports
every now and then to move the needle in populating their sands and thie antarctic leave
a lot to our immagination.

justin97978

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks a bunch, justin97978.

G
ames so barren they need 10s of procentiles in their scarce reports
every now and then to move the needle in populating their sands and thie antarctic leave
a lot to our immagination.
your welcome, its my first time `sharing` a file so i hope it gets thru with no problems. i`ll post te links here just to be sure. and you can play sooner.

Google Disk

Win\Linux:

MacOS:

Android:

Mega

Win\Linux:

MacOS:

Android:

Mediafire

Win\Linux:

MacOS:

Android:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Lmao I havent laughed so hard in a long time. MC is absolute CHAD, casually leaving girl to get choked by a python. And the best thing is, it all happens like in half meter from him :ROFLMAO: And he is like "python's life matters" or something like that omg

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Perhaps he is a liberal or "green".:cautious:
Its optional tho. Why would you leave the girl behind who hates you the most ? For additional womans in the harem :LUL:
I never took this option to letting her die but I assume it was a joke from the devs. view.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.03] [Grinvald] [OS@818MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 818MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 279MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Trying to decide if I give this game a chance or put it in ignore.

I don't see NTR/swinging/Sharing tags on planned genres, did it means dev removed the scenes talked in previous posts or changed to avoidable? In some post he says he will remove in other I read it's avoidable so dunno how it ended.

I really don't care if it's optional or not, if it's still in the game it's enough to put it on ignore so I just need to know about that.

Ty in advance

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Trying to decide if I give this game a chance or put it in ignore.

I don't see NTR/swinging/Sharing tags on planned genres, did it means dev removed the scenes talked in previous posts or changed to avoidable? In some post he says he will remove in other I read it's avoidable so dunno how it ended.

I really don't care if it's optional or not, if it's still in the game it's enough to put it on ignore so I just need to know about that.

Ty in advance
Dev. said he dont like NTR at all. So from here if you wanna play a NTR game this wont be for you.
People think NPC who banging other NPC is NTR. Blame the tag system on this site.
He reworked these parts where you as the player got the decision to allow them to happen or not. Aka avoidable scenes.
And these as far I can remember only two scenes in the beginning which dont play any big role.
(Side chick who has sex with your partner and a LI who is forced to give head) But like I said, if you dont want this to happen, it wont happend.
In my playthrough no one execpt the MC fucked the chicks.

Akainu456
Still an ntr game?
Never was and still isnt. I doubt it will be changed in the future.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Dev. said he dont like NTR at all. So from here if you wanna play a NTR game this wont be for you.
People think NPC who banging other NPC is NTR. Blame the tag system on this site.
He reworked these parts where you as the player got the decision to allow them to happen or not. Aka avoidable scenes.
And these as far I can remember only two scenes in the beginning which dont play any big role.
(Side chick who has sex with your partner and a LI who is forced to give head) But like I said, if you dont want this to happen, it wont happend.

Akainu456

Does the mc have the biggest dick?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Does the mc have the biggest dick?
As far I can remember yes. Its not like you see other males banging because you can stop them from doing it.
The only option to check it if you allow them to bang the chick or the LI (im talking about the Partner scene in the beginning because its the only scene where other male fucks a girl in the game so far) and compare it with the MC.

You dont need to measure who has the biggest because you can clearly see it with your own eyes how massive MC Dick is, compared to his partner.

Edit: Preview Pic 10 is MC Dick.

Sngo

May 9, 2020

Akainu456

Seems you didn't get what I meant or i explained myself badly.

I hate NTR so I'm not expecting NTR from it, I wanted to know if the shitty scenes where removed or not but from your post it seems they are still there so I will just ignore the game even if they are optional now.

If he says he doesn't like but still does it sorry I can't really trust him then, since I'm unable to do something I don't like and someone able do tarnish his character with NTR crap content is someone I can't support .

Hope to had been more clear now.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
As far I can remember yes. Its not like you see other males banging because you can stop them from doing it.
The only option to check it if you allow them to bang the chick or the LI (im talking about the Partner scene in the beginning because its the only scene where other male fucks a girl in the game so far) and compare it with the MC.

You dont need to measure who has the biggest because you can clearly see it with your own eyes how massive MC Dick is, compared to his partner.

Edit: Preview Pic 10 is MC Dick.
Mc has a small dick so it's an ntr game. the other guy has a bigger dick. Mc is not an alpha male.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes