Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Well somewhat good news that the game might continue. But bad news that sister is actually a real ghost. That's disappointing for me. I mean come on sister plus incest game, usually equals possible love interest. If she was a love interest and is dead that makes it even worse as there is no hope of saving her. It makes you as the player feel that you have already lost without even getting the chance to try. Plus dead love interests in games usually leave a bad impression or put off most players.

I have to agree that this kind of plotline is actually more interesting than oh she is dead and is now a ghost and somewhat makes more sense. It would be interesting to explore why the MC is seeing her as a ghost, whether it is a hallucination or if you want to go more mystical/sci-fi route a projection of her actual spirit calling out to the MC for help from possibly someplace she is trapped. Like if she were in some kind of stasis or cryo-sleep or something along those lines.
Uhhh, no. This is exactly what TheElwoodBlues was talking about two posts above yours. What you are suggesting fits into your incest kink and is simply going to feel overly contrived. Sorcerer had a dead love interest. That didn't put off players. The fact that she is dead and thus a ghost is the tool used by the developer to carry the flashback sub-plot forward. What you are suggesting is simply going to increase the incest content which you want and hence you find that it will make the plot interesting. IMO it's plenty interesting as it is and your suggestions will end up introducing new elements to the game that clash with the post-apocalyptic theme.

Reactions: TheElwoodBlues

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I sent Grinvald a message through Patreon offering to pay him to make final sex scenes involving the daughters and passing on a private message someone sent me on here about asking to pay Grinvald for a scene involving Miranda fucking her daughters. I explained that I supported several other games and asked him to name his price and said that if it was too high for me as an individual to afford that maybe I could try to find other people on here who might pitch in.

He turned me down with the message below:
Grinvald.png

I had to sign up to be a $1 patron to send him that message. Then two days later I got a message from Grinvald through Patreon announcing that someone else is taking over as a developer. That's fantastic! I wonder how many people sent him similar messages.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Uhhh, no. This is exactly what TheElwoodBlues was talking about two posts above yours. What you are suggesting fits into your incest kink and is simply going to feel overly contrived. Sorcerer had a dead love interest. That didn't put off players. The fact that she is dead and thus a ghost is the tool used by the developer to carry the flashback sub-plot forward. What you are suggesting is simply going to increase the incest content which you want and hence you find that it will make the plot interesting. IMO it's plenty interesting as it is and your suggestions will end up introducing new elements to the game that clash with the post-apocalyptic theme.
First off who the hell is TheElwoodBlues, I don't see that two posts above mine? Second don't put words in my mouth or assume that it is just for an incest kink. It is how it is perceived from a player's perspective. Thirdly you can't compare Sorcerer to this due to the way it was introduced and handled. While this was handled differently. Two completely different situations in two completely different games. One does not automatically equate the other. Fourthly again stop assuming it is just what I want, as if it something that MUST be done. It only just so happens that the love interest is the MC's sister. Even if she wasn't the opinion would remain the same. Open your eyes and learn to read. I never said it was not interesting, it just that it would feel more interesting with how the other person described the situation. With it just being a simple ghost it felt somewhat dull. Finally those suggestions are just that, suggestions or possible ideas. Not absolutes. I didn't say that it must be done. Besides they don't clash with post apocalyptic themes at all. It all depends on what kind of setting there is. Some would say mutants don't fit the theme while others disagree. Man, you give your opinion on something and people are out attacking you for a kink.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I sent Grinvald a message through Patreon offering to pay him to make final sex scenes involving the daughters and passing on a private message someone sent me on here about asking to pay Grinvald for a scene involving Miranda fucking her daughters. I explained that I supported several other games and asked him to name his price and said that if it was too high for me as an individual to afford that maybe I could try to find other people on here who might pitch in.

He turned me down with the message below:
View attachment 1902986

I had to sign up to be a $1 patron to send him that message. Then two days later I got a message from Grinvald through Patreon announcing that someone else is taking over as a developer. That's fantastic! I wonder how many people sent him similar messages.
Sounds more like a burnout than financial problems.

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
hello band, does anyone know the reason why the Dev left the game. Damn the same thing always happens with good stories, how I hate it when someone starts something and doesn't finish it, they leave you wanting

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
From what I read on his Patreon he said after working on it for a year he felt that not enough ppl supported the game and that is why he has stopped it's not hard to check just click on the Patreon link for the game. I wish he hadn't decided to stop I only found out about the game a few days ago and if I could, I would have supported him but as it is I had to drop some Patreon devs as I couldn't keep supporting for my own reasons as you might guess I just can't afford to support too many games.

Last edited:

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
Ok bro thanks for the information, it's a shame because I really liked the game, the story is incredible, the animations are also very good and the game was barely starting, it's a shame that Devs like this are not supported by everyone. Well, another good game that will be forgotten.
From what I read on his Patreon he said after working on it for a year he felt that not enough ppl supported the game and that is why he has stopped it's not hard to check just click on the Patreon link for the game. I wish he had decided to stop I only found out about the game a few days ago and if I could, I would have supported him but as it is I had to drop some Patreon devs as I couldn't keep supporting for my own reasons as you might guess I just can't afford to support too many games.
From what I read on his Patreon he said after working on it for a year he felt that not enough ppl supported the game and that is why he has stopped it's not hard to check just click on the Patreon link for the game. I wish he had decided to stop I only found out about the game a few days ago and if I could, I would have supported him but as it is I had to drop some Patreon devs as I couldn't keep supporting for my own reasons as you might guess I just can't afford to support too many games.
Ok bro thanks for the information, it's a shame because I really liked the game, the story is incredible, the animations are also very good and the game was barely starting, it's a shame that Devs like this are not supported by everyone. Well, another good game that will be forgotten.

Reactions: Behappy69

sjjanakakak

Jan 14, 2022
Hope the new Dev does his best,...more over the new Dev is working with the old writer so the story will be great like the previous one we need to support the new Dev.....

Reactions: Anaskm07

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
the dude only has 50 patrons for about a year, I don't blame the guy. where as milfy city has thousands of patrons, and hasn't been updated in years.
He had 80 or so a couple days ago. The problem is games like milfy city and the "R" game (most overrated game on this forum, by far). Developers see the instant success of that FD game and assume they should expect the same.

The reality is, the developers of THAT game were extremely lucky with timing, and were also willing to do a lot of shady/scamming things to build/maintain their subscribers - most other games don't pick up followers that quickly.

The one thing Grinvald can learn though is the importance of advertising. That "R" game is quite mediocre with below average writing/storytelling, but the developer spends more time advertising (in sometimes very shady ways) than he does actually working on his game. Not suggesting Grinvald should do that, but just note the value of advertising.

lol I literally just played this for the 1st time after downloading it a few days ago when it popped up under Latest Updates. Came back to the thread to leave a good review and sub to his patreon.... guess not.

Have a feeling this guy shot himself in the foot and pulled the plug right before it was going to gain traction.
This is exactly it! BESEV bailed on this project WAY too quickly IMO. He just released an update, and didn't even stick around to see it's impact. Many people, including myself, JUST learned about the game in the last week or so...and only by reading about it in other threads. If Besev made even a bit of effort to advertise his game, his patreon count would increase a lot for sure - it probably would have even just from the latest update.
Hi all. I have some news - the game will be continued by a new developer - Yayati. He's a developer and writer, so you guys will finally see good English :) The development process will be displayed in this thread, so I'm asking moderator to remove the tag "Abandoned".
Not clear if the new developer will stay true to the vibe and story line of the game you created though. Seeing his terrible English in his recent comments doesn't make me optimistic that the English in the game will "improve" either. Then again, I never found the English to be problematic anyway - I think I saw maybe only 1 or 2 people mention that.
From what i've heard the new team that will take over, is actually the guy who wrote the scenario for this game in
the first place, so he knows the game and where it will go in the future, and a new guy who will focus on the renders....lets see where it will go and help the new team as much as we can
Hope there aren't any changes to the family story line or daughters, especially Jane :cry:

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
What the hell happened? why it got abandoned so suddenly? the game really started to get interesting.

EDIT: Never mind, i just read the comments and i found out why, i hope the new dev will continue the same work as the previous one, it's a shame he didn't got enough support to continue the game, but maybe if he had more patience something could have happened.

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
He had 80 or so a couple days ago. The problem is games like milfy city and the "R" game (most overrated game on this forum, by far). Developers see the instant success of that FD game and assume they should expect the same.

The reality is, the developers of THAT game were extremely lucky with timing, and were also willing to do a lot of shady/scamming things to build/maintain their subscribers - most other games don't pick up followers that quickly.

The one thing Grinvald can learn though is the importance of advertising. That "R" game is quite mediocre with below average writing/storytelling, but the developer spends more time advertising (in sometimes very shady ways) than he does actually working on his game. Not suggesting Grinvald should do that, but just note the value of advertising.

This is exactly it! BESEV bailed on this project WAY too quickly IMO. He just released an update, and didn't even stick around to see it's impact. Many people, including myself, JUST learned about the game in the last week or so...and only by reading about it in other threads. If Besev made even a bit of effort to advertise his game, his patreon count would increase a lot for sure - it probably would have even just from the latest update.

Not clear if the new developer will stay true to the vibe and story line of the game you created though. Seeing his terrible English in his recent comments doesn't make me optimistic that the English in the game will "improve" either. Then again, I never found the English to be problematic anyway - I think I saw maybe only 1 or 2 people mention that.

Hope there aren't any changes to the family story line or daughters, especially Jane :cry:
what this R game you keep mentioning?

onione761

May 10, 2021
This is a wasteland harem game with a pretty good plot. There are too many interesting and attractive settings for mother daughter trio, clones, power conspiracy and sister's rotten ghosts. It can be compared with the desert stalker, but it's abandoned. I only knew this game yesterday

But the good news is that someone will take over and continue to develop this game. Be patient, man. This game has great potential

Reactions: GypsyBastard

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Now it seems Grinvald has decided to unabandon the game, or at least that is what he claims:

"
I would like to write about why I decided to abandon game development. It's not about the money, of course. It's about very personal reasons, which I didn't want to talk about, because it seems totally stupid.
The thing is that about a week ago my wife left me, went to live with her mother. We had lived together for 12 years and it was a complete surprise to me. We had never had much conflict and everything was fine. So her decision hit me hard, but that's not the main thing.
I could have just frozen the project until I came to my senses. But the main problem is that she was creating some of the story characters for this game, and seeing them in front of me became unbearable. Yes, I realize now that it's idiotic, it's just characters.
I decided to start a new project. However, HSoA became a part of my life in a year of work, and it was not so easy to drop it.
Now I know for sure that I want to continue developing HSoA.
I realize that my reputation as a developer is gone, and I don't ask you to believe me. Reputations take a long time to achieve and disappear in a moment. I hope someday I can regain your trust. It surprises and pleases me that not all of my patrons have left me, though I have asked for it. For those who remain with me, I can guarantee that I will not turn on billing until version 0.06 is released.
Thank you and I apologize to everyone for this mess that has been going on over the past few days. I will be sure to resolve my issues soon and get back to development"

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Now it seems Grinvald has decided to unabandon the game, or at least that is what he claims:

"
I could have just frozen the project until I came to my senses. But the main problem is that she was creating some of the story characters for this game, and seeing them in front of me became unbearable. Yes, I realize now that it's idiotic, it's just characters
Thank you and I apologize to everyone for this mess that has been going on over the past few days. I will be sure to resolve my issues soon and get back to development"
Your reaction is completely understandable to anyone who's been through a separation and/or divorce. The most innocuous things that one encounters in day to day life, literally as trivial as a coffee cup she bought you on vacation can hit like a bulldozer and take you out for days.

I can understand why you tried to keep this off the radar. Sometime life just sucks. Hope your's gets better.

Mu unsolicited advice is to worry about getting your life on track, then worry about returning to development. Good luck, none of your paths forward are likely to be easy.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes