Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The violent scenes are a bit disturbing :oops: You can weaken these scenes a little by making a selection. But I'm still not sure if these scenes are really needed for the story :rolleyes:
But the rest of the story is pretty kinky. Well done, made possible by this apocalyptic scenario. When can a father teach his daughters the practices of sex. Really naughty ;)
It's a post-apocalyptic world. There's hardly any rainbows and sunshine there. If you think this is brutal then you haven't seen John Wick or played Doom.

Reactions: Y4SH1R0

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
tooo slow going these updates ....
I'm just happy it's not abandoned :) The dev was very depressed because of real life problems and lack of support for the game. The positive feedback and cheering of the users is what I believe helped steer the dev to keep up the good work. Lets not poo poo the game or the dev lets support him. I'm a huge fan of the game.

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
The violent scenes are a bit disturbing :oops: You can weaken these scenes a little by making a selection. But I'm still not sure if these scenes are really needed for the story :rolleyes:
But the rest of the story is pretty kinky. Well done, made possible by this apocalyptic scenario. When can a father teach his daughters the practices of sex. Really naughty ;)
I'll just quote myself - I would simply like more father and daughter content and less head off for the next update. I personally find such violent scenes in this type of game extremely depressing.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I'll just quote myself - I would simply like more father and daughter content and less head off for the next update. I personally find such violent scenes in this type of game extremely upturning.
So you are complaining that a game that is set in a post apocalyptic world where society has gone to shit and now the strongest dominates the weak through violence is too violent? You have to be joking right? In fact I think this game is quite non-violent considering the setting.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Love the game I want the Dev to keep going its an awesome story and very intriguing, plus cumming in mom's mouth right in front of step daughters, pretty fucking hot. Pure male domination the good life. hahaha.
Yes definitely hope for more Daddy and Mommy lessons for the twin daughters - that kinky aspect of the game is part of what makes it unique, hope dev doesn't go away from that

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hello everyone, is there two different versions of this game? the patreon one has more renders behind paywall?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Grinvald
Updated on Sep 10, 2022 10:53 AM
v0.06 Development progress
  • Renders - 80%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 80%
  • Music & Sounds - 20%
  • Translation - 50%
The versions are different as in the very first ones got some changes,
other than that, 0.5 should be same wherever.

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
Already mentioned: the apocalyptic setting is only necessary in order to create a certain exceptional situation - i.e. in which certain sexual pairings are possible (father-daugher, etc).
But in an adult game you really don't need violence - or does that really turn someone on?

I am really looking forward to the next update.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Great game, i really like everything about it so far.
Some claim it is similar to desert stalker, but this one has no sandbox elements which i prefer.
Renders, animations are really good. This dev deserves our support, ... already become a patron today.

PS: I hope one of the first things we see with 0.6 is the ghost.

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes