neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
Version was from subscribestar so you don't need it. I don't remember any family content so you don't really need it anyway if you're only playing this update.
IIRC the patch made the MC's step-sister into his sister. There is plot regarding that relationship in this update.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Not a bad overall game or writing effort in itself, but as born and raised in the USA gamer I just couldn't get pass the disconnect going on with the story presentation. Which ultimately cut my playthrough short a few hours in. Just felt too try hard cheesy at times and a little too " I didn't grow up in eastern culture" kiddy power fantasy'like for me to be able to ever fully immerse myself in it.

I mean for me Rule #1 of making a harem game aimed at an english audience - don't actually use the world "harem" in your game writing. And certainly don't make it a literally labeled harem that just essentially foreignizes the "screw-them-all" concept presentation to a lot of people outside a hardcore audience of posters stealing games on F95 . As games can and routinely do accomplish the same exact end goal without doing that.
I see where your entitlement come from. Thanks for letting us all know.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I am not sure from where the new update starts...if i am not mistaken there is no action in the release.

SonsOfLiberty

Message Maven
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does the incest patch work with this version? The patch is 0.6 and the game version is 0.7
As said in a few comments (a lot of them now) v0.07 there isn't any lewd content, noir family content. If you're playing from your last save of the last version, it's not needed. If you're starting a fresh game, then the v0.06 patch works until the end of that version, then will continue on to v0.07.

Short answer it works, if you "starting new". If you've got a save at the end of the last version, and continuing your story, as mentioned here about it being more stories driven with no "lewd/family" content, so a patch isn't really necessary.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here a small Mod for the game with WT recommendations (+ some more game settings).

Aug. 12, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.08

Info: I made now two Mod variants for the game, depending if you are using the i-patch for the game or not.
Installation: first the base game v0.08, then the i-patch if desired, and last my according Mod.

Mod for the game WITHOUT i-patch:
Download Mod v0.08 (~1MB)
-

Mod for the game WITH i-patch:
(Attention, the i-patch is not included, install it first!)
Download Mod v0.08 (~1MB)
-

The port is only available with the i-patch already integrated!
Android port from the game compressed WITH already integrated i-patch
and with integrated Mod v0.08 (~850MB)
-
Info: if you used my previous port (without the i-patch) it's maybe better to restart, otherwise you would miss content!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here some saves from me made with v0.08 and i-patch installed.
The saves should also work for my Android port. They are on save page 10+11, made at the end of each chapter.
(Info: don't use them on the non-incest game!)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
HotSandOfAntarctica_01.jpg HotSandOfAntarctica_02.jpg HotSandOfAntarctica_03.jpg HotSandOfAntarctica_04.jpg

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
people crying there was no lewds this update, and yet can tell they don't support the dev because he's said it was plot progression for this update.
i think that main problem why they doesnt support is that they will rather support apocalyptic game wich is more realistic and not so much punishing (like desert stalker) than this faritale of last good post apocalyptic hero.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
A relatively short (IMO) yet entertaining update. Feels sad that there isn't any lewd scenes in this update but in terms of plot progression this is really a huge step forward. Just like Ragnar said it seems that the story leans more toward Fallout than Mad Max, which is fine by me since the story itself is enough to keep me engaged.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes