fdsa12345

Nov 17, 2020
Great game, i really like everything about it so far.
Some claim it is similar to desert stalker, but this one has no sandbox elements which i prefer.
Renders, animations are really good. This dev deserves our support, ... already become a patron today.

PS: I hope one of the first things we see with 0.6 is the ghost.
Desert Stalker now focuses on too many characters which I'm not a fan because of how long you have to wait. I hope this game focuses on few flushed out characters. DS is still number one in my list but I'm more excited for this game than DS.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The signatures need a hosting site in order to enter a url to add to signature in profiles. When the signature is added to the OP does F95 host them? If so let me know I'll try and get them added to the OP through report. If I don't have authority then BESEV will have to do that. I do see now after posting you have the signature already. I must not know how to add yet. Always learning something new. Mine I used Google Drive for now.

Edit: fan signature added to OP under Extra

Last edited:
Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
v0.06 Development progress

Renders - 75%
Animations - 0%
Rendering post-processing - 75%
Music & Sounds - 20%
Translation - 50%

You always get bad feedback automatically, good feedback isn't always given. So now some positive feedback: you are doing a really great job with the game, unusual setting and interesting story (father teaching daughters in naughty things). And you really have a good pace for the next update development. Thanks for that.

Maybe one thing to mention: for my taste, the bloody violence in such a type of game is unnecessary, it basically destroys the mood for the real scenes. But apparently some people like it.

I am really looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Ok, just saing, but I need a cameo of this dude in this game... plaease...

You can do so many thngs: urination and swet, the lava and water and (my favorite) the vulcanic erection

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I just wanted to say that you have a greet storyline. Well paced and very well balanced. The cliffhanger that you left us with has gotten me wanting more. I was furious how you left the story but I gotta say that it only breeds more anticipation for the next update. Don't change a thing and I will be impatiently waiting for your next installment:love:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I'll just quote myself - I would simply like more father and daughter content and less head off for the next update. I personally find such violent scenes in this type of game extremely depressing.
The Dev. has his own vision and we are along for the ride. Either accept what is put out or you can find another VN that would suit your more civil tendencies.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
Just played this for the first time & tbh i cant wait to see more. Props to the Developer for the great work so far.

Reactions: Onetogo

chuck1223

Jan 19, 2019
game wont start keep getting uncaught error with line 12 of screens but it looks fine, i'm using the ipatch on the compressed version

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
New Progress update:

• Renders - 95%
  • Animations - 20%
  • Rendering post-processing - 95%
  • Music & Sounds - 20%
  • Translation - 60%

:
Greetings all. I do not often write posts, as many already know, but that does not mean I do nothing :) Just goes regular work, day by day. And now I will write a few words about the current status of development. 517 renders are ready, and now I am working on the animation and two of them are ready (I think it was already clear from the previous teaser that in this release the erotic and sex scenes will only be with Jane and Katie). While the computer is rendering the images, I'm doing the sounds/music and translation. Well, that's all for now.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Already mentioned: the apocalyptic setting is only necessary in order to create a certain exceptional situation - i.e. in which certain sexual pairings are possible (father-daugher, etc).
But in an adult game you really don't need violence - or does that really turn someone on?

I am really looking forward to the next update.
seeing as you are the only one that has voiced a problem, I would say the issue is on your end.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
  • Renders - 95%
  • Animations - 80%
  • Rendering post-processing - 95%
  • Music & Sounds - 60%
  • Translation - 80%

So, a short summary of the current status of development. At the moment 602 renders and 5 animations are ready. In fact, there is only one small scene left (I think 20-30 renders and a couple of animations), so I hope that in the next two weeks I will finish the remaining work and the release will be ready. Thanks to old and new patrons for your patience, this release is very difficult for me for many reasons, but it won't be long now :)

TheThirst

Jul 21, 2020
Maybe one thing to mention: for my taste, the bloody violence in such a type of game is unnecessary, it basically destroys the mood for the real scenes. But apparently some people like it.
I mean, it's a post-apocalyptic dystopia...I can only speak for myself but the reason I'm fine with the graphic violence isn't because I find it a turn on but rather because it fits the setting and it gives the story a more immersive, 'real' feeling.

It would be frankly odd if there was no violence in such a setting.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes