Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, this came back from the dead. I'm really glad Grinvald decided to continue. y'all who can support this man please do.
Hold up. What do you mean with that ? Did Grinvald mentioned thathe wanted to drop it ?
Didnt he improved a lot with the second update and continued doing great work after that ? :unsure:

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
Hold up. What do you mean with that ? Did Grinvald mentioned thathe wanted to drop it ?
Didnt he improved a lot with the second update and continued doing great work after that ? :unsure:
he announced that it was dropped after releasing .5. If you are interested in what happened its public on their Patreon. Shit happened in his life though he decided to continue.

• Wow
Reactions: Harem Trooper

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Latest update:

v0.06 Development progress
  • Renders - 100%
  • Animations - 100%
  • Rendering post-processing - 100%
  • Music & Sounds - 100%
  • Translation - 100%

Well, it's time to say that build 0.06 is almost ready. I just need 1-2 days to check again all the text and all the renders to make sure everything is good and there are no defects anywhere.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
What difficulties did the dev encounter? Low patreons numbers?
if i remember correctly he made the game together with his wife who suddenly from one day to the next left him.
so he gave the game away to one supporter who wanted to resume but after a lot of feedback and rethinking he resumed the project and the one who wanted to take over is now the discord admin. was all written down in the thread it was some time ago so please excuse me if i dont remember right.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
if i remember correctly he made the game together with his wife who suddenly from one day to the next left him.
so he gave the game away to one supporter who wanted to resume but after a lot of feedback and rethinking he resumed the project and the one who wanted to take over is now the discord admin. was all written down in the thread it was some time ago so please excuse me if i dont remember right.
Shit, that really sucks for dev, even worse than the patreon numbers. Hope he stays motivated, as he has a lot of potential.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

Good evening, everyone. Well, everything seems to be ready for publication. The timeline will be as follows:
Level 4 - today (23.10)
Level 3 - 25.10.
Level 2 - 27.10.
Level 1 - 29.10.
Public - 05.11.
There will be a slight change this time. From this release I will be posting links to patches and add-ons on the Discord server ( in the download channel. Previously I was posting them on the F95 site, and that wasn't quite right, I think, since maybe not all subscribers could know about it. It may not be the best way, but so far I haven't been able to think of anything better.

There is additional content for version 0.06 and links to it are already posted in the Discord channel.

This may not be the best way to post patches, but so far I can't think of anything better. Maybe in the future I'll come up with another way, but for now let's try this. In any case, you can write me a private message about any problem.

And finally, a huge thanks to everyone for your support!

Jun 16, 2022

Good evening, everyone. Well, everything seems to be ready for publication. The timeline will be as follows:
Level 4 - today (23.10)
Level 3 - 25.10.
Level 2 - 27.10.
Level 1 - 29.10.
Public - 05.11.
There will be a slight change this time. From this release I will be posting links to patches and add-ons on the Discord server ( in the download channel. Previously I was posting them on the F95 site, and that wasn't quite right, I think, since maybe not all subscribers could know about it. It may not be the best way, but so far I haven't been able to think of anything better.

There is additional content for version 0.06 and links to it are already posted in the Discord channel.

This may not be the best way to post patches, but so far I can't think of anything better. Maybe in the future I'll come up with another way, but for now let's try this. In any case, you can write me a private message about any problem.

And finally, a huge thanks to everyone for your support!
I'm confused. Does this mean when patch 0.6 drop for this game I have to download off of the Discord server instead of F95zone? I personally don't use Discord at all.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I'm confused. Does this mean when patch 0.6 drop for this game I have to download off of the Discord server instead of F95zone? I personally don't use Discord at all.
It means that if you want it for free you will have to wait until it's public on the 5th of November and you can download it here. Otherwise you need to subscribe and get it from discord.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes