• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Oh so it's correct? I thought I screwed up and told everyone the wrong thing. Honestly I still think i could be wrong.

Becasue above says only one "scene" added in the update.
Nah, you were right. I checked his discord and it's the incest patch the dev shared.
" The second patch (Patch_Full_v006.zip) contains additional content with the twins and how they address the main character ("Dad"). This patch is for those who want the twins to be the main character's own daughters: "

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nah, you were right. I checked his discord and it's the incest patch the dev shared.
" The second patch (Patch_Full_v006.zip) contains additional content with the twins and how they address the main character ("Dad"). This patch is for those who want the twins to be the main character's own daughters: "

Great! I checked the folder for both links and it had

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also full patch has 109 files and in v0.06 it replaced 83 (I think it's close).

Reactions: Xypher and jhustrue

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So does this game contain a lot of "sharing" or "voyeur" or whatever you want to call it when the game focuses on characters having sex that doesn't involve the MC? Because I'm put off by that so if there's any more than just some very rare scenes I would like to know beforehand. Especially if it involves named girls that are part of the story.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
So does this game contain a lot of "sharing" or "voyeur" or whatever you want to call it when the game focuses on characters having sex that doesn't involve the MC? Because I'm put off by that so if there's any more than just some very rare scenes I would like to know beforehand. Especially if it involves named girls that are part of the story.
There´s only one scene and it only appears if you tell the first wife you are ok with her having sex with the second wife. You can also tell her that you don´t like the idea or that she will only have sex with her if he, the MC, is present. Aside of that, there´s nothing else about swinging or sharing.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Not really, the game involves some male characters that are said to possess harems but so far we only met one and he's dead now. None of the main girls aren't involved with anyone except the MC.
Early in the game, you can give a girl to your subordinate but you just met her at that point and you never see her again anyway.
As for the future I don't know but this game doesn't give me unavoidable sharing impression so even if it would happen you probably will be able to stop it.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Ah, yes, one of those dystopian nightmare visions of the future where every woman looks like she's come right off the catwalk five minutes ago, yeah, the horrors ...

... oh well. I'll give it a try and attempt to get over that ^^;

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
Each preview of the girls do not have pubic hair, I venture to assume that this developer hates pubic hair. :cool:

• Sad
Reactions: Orlox

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
There´s only one scene and it only appears if you tell the first wife you are ok with her having sex with the second wife. You can also tell her that you don´t like the idea or that she will only have sex with her if he, the MC, is present. Aside of that, there´s nothing else about swinging or sharing.
Not really, the game involves some male characters that are said to possess harems but so far we only met one and he's dead now. None of the main girls aren't involved with anyone except the MC.
Early in the game, you can give a girl to your subordinate but you just met her at that point and you never see her again anyway.
As for the future I don't know but this game doesn't give me unavoidable sharing impression so even if it would happen you probably will be able to stop it.
But it looks like to me in the screenshots that there's a sex scene with a man that I'm assuming isn't the MC? It's with the short-haired blonde girl and it's the second to last screenshot in the OP. Are there more scenes like that (that doesn't involve the MC) or am I somehow mistaken and that is somehow the MC?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
But it looks like to me in the screenshots that there's a sex scene with a man that I'm assuming isn't the MC? It's with the short-haired blonde girl and it's the second to last screenshot in the OP. Are there more scenes like that (that doesn't involve the MC) or am I somehow mistaken and that is somehow the MC?
That was from an original v001 post, I believe you can avoid that now, since i played it last time and both of the girls now follow you the mc instead of the short haired chick staying with your subordinate and ended up having sex.

After that no scenes similar to that ever happened again.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
But it looks like to me in the screenshots that there's a sex scene with a man that I'm assuming isn't the MC?
That is the scene I was talking about, it only happens once and you never see them again (I haven't played the latest update yet so I'm not sure), she is not a LI and you have to give your permission for the scene to happen, he asks you if he can have sex with her and you can accept or refuse.

Reactions: MrJay

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
That was from an original v001 post, I believe you can avoid that now, since i played it last time and both of the girls now follow you the mc instead of the short haired chick staying with your subordinate and ended up having sex.

After that no scenes similar to that ever happened again.
That is the scene I was talking about, it only happens once and you never see them again (I haven't played the latest update yet so I'm not sure), she is not a LI and you have to give your permission for the scene to happen, he asks you if he can have sex with her and you can accept or refuse.
Hey, thanks a bunch, that alleviates any worries I had. Even if it had only been one forced scene I would have probably been fine with it but sometimes one scene like that in the screenshots ends up being many scenes in the full game, so I've been burned a few times I guess.

Reactions: SpecterX

OldFapper

Aug 13, 2021
Hm.... I wonder.... lookalike except for skincolor... Well, let's see for ourselves...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 94 Votes