Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
View attachment 1912014

Overview:
As a result of the rapid melting of glaciers and permafrost in Siberia, a giant release of methane occurred into the atmosphere, which led to an explosive increase in temperature throughout the Earth. A few years later, the only place where people could survive was Antarctica. There were no more countries and economies; human civilization was on the edge of extinction. In the chaos that reigned, the heads of criminal groups, who are called "bosses", came to power with the help of cruelty and violence. Each of them has established its own laws on their territory, which have nothing to do with the concepts of humanity, compassion and justice.
Your main character is an experienced warrior, the right hand of the most powerful boss, nicknamed Mongol. His tasks include protecting the borders of Mongol's territory, eliminating enemy scouts and saboteurs, as well as directing various combat operations. As a sign of special favor, Mongol allowed the main character to have two wives, from one of whom he has two twin daughters.
The game contains FullHD renders, animations, sounds and music.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-10-25
Developer: Grinvald -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:
IMPORTANT: Since I changed some things from the previous build, the old saves will not work, sorry. v0.02

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patch:

Extra:
Fan Signatures

AJBit thanks for the link
*This port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 1894195 View attachment 1894196 View attachment 1894197 View attachment 1894198 View attachment 1894199 View attachment 1894202 View attachment 1894200 View attachment 1894201 View attachment 1894203 View attachment 1894204 View attachment 1894205 View attachment 1423719 View attachment 1423726 View attachment 1423727 View attachment 1423725 View attachment 1423716 View attachment 1423721 View attachment 1423756 View attachment 1423717 View attachment 1423729 View attachment 1423730 View attachment 1423732 View attachment 1423722
Wonderful game, is a 10/10, the sisters are my L.O.V.E

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

First play for me, must say this is impressively done. Great artwork, sound design and overall visual storytelling.
I love that the women have normal bodies and not some mutated fat asses or tits, thanks, faces are also beautiful.

What I not see yet, what is the karma doing and the choices? I see that there is some different content added, but I don't see the different behaviour of the other people, I tried to play the most positive way and it was great, but playing the most asshole way seemed like not changing much. I thought everybody dislikes me then and is maybe starting to cheat on me or else.

Does this have influence on the long run?

Much of good luck for the project.

Regards

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not OverPowered in this game. MC is looking out for himself and his girls,
that is canon, he is also the fury road warrior -
he does not molest or hurt the girls he meets.
If Mad Max could do it in so many movies and games, why not our MC?
Compared to the boss henchmen and that monkey fella, MC is bliss.

Benbon

Jun 25, 2021
I like it, so far...
The scenario is one of many possibilities if "mankind" keeps neglecting nature.
And the ladies are hot. Just my humble opinion...:cool:

Reactions: PapaPhat

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can someone explain how to install the patch plz on a mac?
extract it in to HotSandOfAntarctica-0.06-pc\game
you should find it if its universal for Mac in
Contents\Resources\autorun\game

with renpy all mods, patches and shit always goes there, unless is specified otherwise like unren for example, to you cant use it on mac

Reactions: NotTheReal16

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
If you are watching the MC's chest while 6 semi naked girls around the MC...
Well, I have a news for you :D
Your anal sanctity is not guaranteed :coffee:

Anyway, I hope this game does not end just after the MC has banged his daughters. Considering how nonsensical the world building is, this game can continue as long as the creator is being funded.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I don't think you need a walkthrough. Just scroll back if you don't like the outcome. I don't remember any moment where you could lose a girl. I think you can miss out on some scenes, but that is clearly telegraphed within the story.

Reactions: PapaPhat

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
BESEV sorry I didn't think to take a screenshot or otherwise note exactly where it happened (EDIT: though I think it was after the family moves into the bunker, and I just started the game the other night so I don't think I'm in the newest update yet), but there's at least one instance where, even with the patch, one of the twins addresses the protagonist by name instead of as Dad.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 103 Votes