Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
The incest patch is pointless. It makes more sense for the twins to be not your real daughters and the sister isn't the real sister even with the patch.
1. Why would it make more sense with the daughters?
2. You know, even with incest, not every character needs to be a family member. Stepsister for the sake of story is totally fine.

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
BESEV sorry I didn't think to take a screenshot or otherwise note exactly where it happened (EDIT: though I think it was after the family moves into the bunker, and I just started the game the other night so I don't think I'm in the newest update yet), but there's at least one instance where, even with the patch, one of the twins addresses the protagonist by name instead of as Dad.
Hmm, I'll look in the code to see where that might be. Thanks for the attention to such bugs :)

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
The incest patch is pointless. It makes more sense for the twins to be not your real daughters and the sister isn't the real sister even with the patch.
There is a patch for this, in which the twins address the main character by name ("stepdaughters"). Links to both patches are in the game's Discord channel. A link to the patch, if anyone needs it:
But note, if you have already installed the full patch, you have to reinstall the game and put only this patch (Patch_ContentOnly_v006.zip).

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Because the conflict between the wives would be diminished, if the first wife has two biological daughters already. She's kind of the main wife, but can't get pregnant unlike the other two.
Annnnd how exactly would that help? I mean, even if the daughters were not his own. She would still be sterile while the others can get pregnant from Mc... wouldnt help and i would even go as far as to say it would be even harder for her since she cant get kids with her present husband.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Why developer goes out of his way that girls were a part of someone else's Harem in the past? First Jessica and now this new biker chick.

I know that because of this game's setting girls are usually in someone's Harem but Jessica and biker chick were not in MC's boss' Harem. Maybe create a situation where they had a free life in the past?

What's the story of second wife? Was she also a part of someone else's Harem?

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Because the conflict between the wives would be diminished, if the first wife has two biological daughters already.
I see it as you. Also I think it helps the post apocalyptic setting, that he finds his daughters and wife. Because resources are scarce and women are a resource in this setting. Normally an adapted alpha male, like MC, would never settle for an other mans offspring. But in this setting times are desperate and he would settle for a broken wife and their cubs. It makes also sense from the wife's perspective, she can't give MC offspring, but she wants to bind the powerful man to her. So she grooms her daughters into pleasing (step-)daddy.

But I am not saying the daughters should call MC by his name. They should of course call him dad. But not taking away, that they are only adopted. It doesn't matter by this point, because they are so long with MC. Also like the wife they know or feel that they have to please daddy, because their survival and well being depends on it. It is a beautiful imbalance in power, that elevated the setting and the erotic. The scene in the drainage pipe where he encounters the children was perfect.

Regarding the sister, I don't mind that she is adopted. Makes their previous relationship more believable. I like the incest flavored game genre, but lets be honest with ourselves, that isn't normal and them not being related, makes the story more realistic. Their relation happened before the world did fall into chaos.

Last edited:

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
i would even go as far as to say it would be even harder for her since she cant get kids with her present husband
That is the point of it. It makes the tensions easier to understand and why she grooms her daughters into pleasing (step-)daddy.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
That is the point of it. It makes the tensions easier to understand and why she grooms her daughters into pleasing (step-)daddy.
This doesnt make any sense at all...
"Uh, i cant have any kids and therefore im aiming to ged my girls pregnant from him... Still im completely pissed at the other wife and the doctor because they can still get pregnant too." :WaitWhat: :FacePalm:

But its ok. Everybody and their neighbor wants incest and i found the two dude who argue that they want stepdad stuff.:ROFLMAO:

PS: The tension is absolutely understandable. She doesnt have a problem with his other wife but only with the doctor. If ppl grieve they usually look for someone to blame and even if the doctor did all she could, the wife will still hold a grudge... At least till its emotionally settled.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes