Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
You have to look beyond what incest is: familiarity and power imbalance. Within the premise of the story, you have both, even without a blood relation. But on top of it you get also what I tried to describe in #957.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Great game so far; I like it a lot.

It could use a proofread, though. There's missing and superfluous articles and prepositions. Sometimes characters just say stuff in really weird ways (e.g. "It was necessary to stop the blood as soon as possible."; nobody talks like that. Something like "I needed to stop the bleeding" would feel much more natural.) Also, the "closet" that hides Ghosts's bunker, isn't a closet, it's a shelf.

There are two small errors in continuity that I found. First, when MC first gets home and talks to Miranda, they talk about how MC had sex with Diana, which may not have happened. And later, during the meeting with Mongul, Rat King is brought up like the reader is supposed to know him, but his introduction was optional, so this can be a point of confusion.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more of this. Good luck, dev.

(v0.6)

Last edited:

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Just found this gem. Great game with an interesting plot. Like LGM I too noticed some of the wording was a bit weird and that there were some inconsistencies with the dialogue at time. Noticed some parts of the incest patch are at times not working as well, such as the daughter's addressing MC by name or Miranda referring to them as step-daughter's. Overall a good game, excited to see where this project continues from here.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.06 + IC
Size 416 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seriously, this much be the most unlike bitch ever, with a constrictor snake around her body and hyenas waiting nearby, WTF.

Reactions: quiboune

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC will get to find that out on account of his wonderful babes ... or not, on account of his
distaste for her. Making people hate her is her only defining trait.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Wrong character in v005_007.rpy:

Code:
mcnick "You promised to help me..."#
(Why does every line end with an empty comment?)

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Wrong character in v005_007.rpy:

Code:
mcnick "You promised to help me..."#
(Why does every line end with an empty comment?)
Yes, thanks, there is a bug. The "#" is a service symbol for the translation program, it doesn't affect anything.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes