AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Just found this game, the models are great (Ignoring the UNFEASIBLY large cock of the MC)
Lots of my TAGS are there and there's a story. Which is why were all here right ;):whistle::ROFLMAO:
definitely keeping an eye on this one.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
extract it in to HotSandOfAntarctica-0.06-pc\game
you should find it if its universal for Mac in
Contents\Resources\autorun\game

with renpy all mods, patches and shit always goes there, unless is specified otherwise like unren for example, to you cant use it on mac
True but there’s like a whole bunch of folders in the extracted patch and so idk what to do with all of them.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
MC is not OverPowered in this game. MC is looking out for himself and his girls,
that is canon, he is also the fury road warrior -
he does not molest or hurt the girls he meets.
If Mad Max could do it in so many movies and games, why not our MC?
Compared to the boss henchmen and that monkey fella, MC is bliss.
Probably the first post apocalyptic game other than RLF that's worth my time.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I haven't finished the latest update yet, but thank you for the lengthy scenes with the daughters! BESEV definitely knows what his audience wants, and isn't being stingy with the lewd scenes like some other devs. Please keep the Jane content coming! :love:

Reactions: OhTheLove

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
BESEV The whole game the sex scenes felt weird or at least they missed something and i couldnt put my finger on it, but at the end it got it:

They are way to short/ to fast... Well technically they are at an average length BUT there are no desrciption of the scenes which automatically makes them so short! Normally you would get a scene and some text (clicks) for it and then the scene would switch. Here, you get the scene, you click and you get to the next one. I would say, the amount of clicks to get through a whole scene from start to finish would nomally be the amount you would need for one picture/animation alone with text.

Sooo.... game would definitly profit a whole lot from despriction of lewd scenes.

Besides this, the update lost a little bit of its tracks. Around midgame (putting Ava in prison) there where no more Karma choices and the rest felt more than trivial. I mean, you can make the Rat King your enemy and all that changes is "now we have to kill him" and since the group is out of the city and on the run now, i highly doubt this had any meaningful impact at all. After that, all thats left was "fuck or dont fuck"

Also, pls dont forget the savage girl in the bunker! At the moment it feels like the group will just leave and the girl will die because she cant leave the bunker.:ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
despriction
You certainly seem to have a lot of negative things to say for someone who can't even spell. If you dislike this title that much, go find another. Your presence and your acidic comments are not appreciated and not welcome here...

Hot Sand of Antarctica does not need to have a ton of choices to be a great story and it certainly does not need your harsh and hasty comments. Good bye

PS: Facepalms count the same as thumbs up and other positive feedback. Did you know that? Obviously not...

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
You certainly seem to have a lot of negative things to say for someone who can't even spell. If you dislike this title that much, go find another. Your presence and your acidic comments are not appreciated and not welcome here...

Hot Sand of Antarctica does not need to have a ton of choices to be a great story and it certainly does not need your harsh and hasty comments. Good bye
Dude are you drunk or did you just order the vip package of white knight deluxe?:WaitWhat: Sorry that im not a native speaker when it comes to english. Hope you got a hard one for calling it out.

Concerning my post: From top to bottom, it was only constructive criticism. Described sex scenes are a standard and that choices start lacking after the prison part is a fact.

But anyways, thx for your input.

PS: You got caught in your own George Carlin quote. :FacePalm:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
BESEV The whole game the sex scenes felt weird or at least they missed something and i couldnt put my finger on it, but at the end it got it:

They are way to short/ to fast... Well technically they are at an average length BUT there are no desrciption of the scenes which automatically makes them so short! Normally you would get a scene and some text (clicks) for it and then the scene would switch. Here, you get the scene, you click and you get to the next one. I would say, the amount of clicks to get through a whole scene from start to finish would nomally be the amount you would need for one picture/animation alone with text.

Sooo.... game would definitly profit a whole lot from despriction of lewd scenes.
I disagree. They are short, yes, but not taking long with "normal" sex scenes makes them more natural, casual. I think issue is that they're too sparse.

Besides this, the update lost a little bit of its tracks. Around midgame (putting Ava in prison) there where no more Karma choices and the rest felt more than trivial. I mean, you can make the Rat King your enemy and all that changes is "now we have to kill him" and since the group is out of the city and on the run now, i highly doubt this had any meaningful impact at all. After that, all thats left was "fuck or dont fuck"

Also, pls dont forget the savage girl in the bunker! At the moment it feels like the group will just leave and the girl will die because she cant leave the bunker.:ROFLMAO:
You're absolutely right. Comparing this game to Desert Stalker is only natural, and both have their positive sides (though DS is my favorite so far) but there are two things the dev of HSOA could draw inspiration from DS. One of them is just that, the speed with which the story advances, slowing down so we can appreciate how things are before they change, maybe with some side quests or something here we can make more choices that might affect the future or the characters' personalities.

The other is how DS' culture deals with domination. The main wife talks about how a man's women belong to him and should be worshipful of him and yet we don't see that kind of view anywhere else, he is always careful not to do something they don't appreciate, like hiding his relationship with the doctor because his wife might be bothered.
Also on this point, I feel like pregnancy should also be more part of the focus of the game, and should be up to the man to choose and decide, given their culture, but that's my personal preference so it's not that constructive a criticism.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I just did a replay and realised that we don't get Karma points anymore or relationship points other than Ava.

Is that something the dev mentioned anywhere? meaning it's not something he's going forward with?

Doesn't seem to impact anything so far.

Reactions: quiboune
4.30 star(s) 103 Votes