vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
If I see that the majority is against the incest patch, I'll think about it and check if it's needed first. Having found out the reason, I will decide whether I will install this patch or not. What I needed until I read 4 hours until I myself came to this.
I don't think the majority is against the patch, there's plenty incest fans around, but for now the changes are limited to the twin's relation to the MC. I would say keep the patch going, so people can use it if they want.

If it would change any future scenes with the sister, who was revealed to be adopted, it's a different matter. The fact she no longer is a blood relative is MC's reason to try get her for himself. Changing that with an i-patch would mean removing his motives and would result in needing more changes in text for the story to keep making sense.
I would say it really depends on any future content with the (step)sister and the work needed to include her into the i-patch.
If using the patch results in the story making no sense anymore, it would be a reason for me not to use it.

• Angry
Reactions: alex19 and Vottan

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Why is it being discussed in the first place...the game was written with it place, only because of the crackdowns at Patreon a patch had to be made...
Exactly. The author did not initially think to write the text with incest as with "landlady".
I don't think the majority is against the patch, there's plenty incest fans around, but for now the changes are limited to the twin's relation to the MC. I would say keep the patch going, so people can use it if they want.
I never said to remove the patch. I said create a vote so people can take their time putting it up.
Muh it's just a novel why do you need logic.
To make it interesting to read.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Your first post :

Can you create a vote on an incest patch is needed or not?
Why would you ask if it's needed or not when we have the i-patch available?
The only possible results of that vote is either continue or not....
You want the patch, so why would you want to risk the patch being discontinued?

I never said to remove the patch. I said create a vote so people can take their time putting it up.
No, you facepalmed my post, while you fail to understand your own flawed thinking...
Your suggested vote has nothing to do with the creators getting the time to put it up or making it...
I never asked any stupid questions nor made any stupid conclusions... So you pretty much facepalmed yourself...

You aren't clear in the question you originally posted and you can't formulate a cohesive conclusion, as to why a vote about an excisting i-patch would result in the creator getting more time to put it up, if the vote is about if it's needed or not...
I have nothing against you, but you aren't clear in what you want to suggest and why.
Perhaps your goal was a request to update the i-patch to 0.7, but it's already answered the 0.6 still works for 0.7...

• Angry
Reactions: Vottan

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
My best guess, the whole antarctica stuff is huge experiment and governments of the rest of the world still stands but more evil. That creepy dude is probably a part of rogue scientist group that tried to fight back against that antarctica stuff. I believe Ava, Ava's mother, creepy dude, MC's sister, their experiments and ghosts are all connected. Most likely Ava does not know how deep is the rabbit hole. I feel like Ava's mother and creepy dude is probably married or something like that. If you recall Ava said they have brand new guns, military stuff etc. and the clone people have all brand new military stuff. They could be the same group. Now the craziest theory of mine, MC is also a clone. He is like all other clones sees the ghost of sister.

I wish dev says yes or no to my crazy theories.
Yeah, with this update we know that out there some new meds are getting created and I mean modern-western ones. Like these you could litterly buy right now in the store which previously was mentioned is not possible since there are no maschines and recoursces for it to be made. Also whats odd, MC mentioned it was a mine but then out of nowhere we found this lab with high tech stuff and all. Kinda hints that it was brought in.
Perhaps the outside world didnt really died but its still somewhat of distopian world ?

Reactions: dunhill

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The dev posts it with his links when makes it public, this time someone decided to leak it before the dev could post it public on the 21st.

Also note, the "leaker" siad it was pre-patched, which started the confusion, and it was not pre-patched.

Also, since there was no "lewd scenes, or family friendly content in v0.07", a patch wasn't necessarily needed, unless your starting fresh, which the other patch (v0.06) has it covered.

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
To make it interesting to read.
Ah yes, and you draw the line at the possible complications of incest...not with the mutated animals, the clones, the ghost of the sister or the father-daughter pair that can become invisible.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Yeah, with this update we know that out there some new meds are getting created and I mean modern-western ones. Like these you could litterly buy right now in the store which previously was mentioned is not possible since there are no maschines and recoursces for it to be made. Also whats odd, MC mentioned it was a mine but then out of nowhere we found this lab with high tech stuff and all. Kinda hints that it was brought in.
Perhaps the outside world didnt really died but its still somewhat of distopian world ?
this would be an important timestamp... guns you can have "new old" stock, like currently i think you can buy surplus guns and ammo from the end of WW2 but still in the box and never used BUT meds is totally different as most meds have exp dates on them and if you some how have the facility and resources to make these meds in a post apocalyptic world i don't think you would bother to put all the warning labels on the box (maybe only whats the name of the drug with the dose amt/ drug concentration and maybe the production date) and that would only take like 3lines of text on a box.... so someone that could not only make these drugs in a post apocalyptic world they also go through the trouble of putting the warning labels (which only main purpose is to avoid or protect the pharmaceutical company from getting sued)

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Ah yes, and you draw the line at the possible complications of incest...not with the mutated animals, the clones, the ghost of the sister or the father-daughter pair that can become invisible.
There are no problems with the construction of history.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What can I say about this game? Not (too) much. It's a good game. One of the best in dystopian world. One of three I play. (Desert stalker, Deadmoon survival) I like where it's going.
Is MC a clone? Not? Personally I think he's not, because all other clones had minimum one flaw. (physically, mentally) It's hard to belive. It could work, perhaps, if he was created before the world took a wrong turn. Directly into abyss.
I hope (step)sister comes into play. She is well to good designed to be a throw away character.

Reactions: Mrlxd

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
What can I say about this game? Not (too) much. It's a good game. One of the best in dystopian world. One of three I play. (Desert stalker, Deadmoon survival) I like where it's going.
Is MC a clone? Not? Personally I think he's not, because all other clones had minimum one flaw. (physically, mentally) It's hard to belive. It could work, perhaps, if he was created before the world took a wrong turn. Directly into abyss.
I hope (step)sister comes into play. She is well to good designed to be a throw away character.
I mean... technically he has a flaw.... He´s having the same issues one of the clones had... he sees the ghost of his "dead" sister. Soooo....

But yeah. i hope she´s alive thx to the flashback. She´s just way too cute to be dead :D

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
this would be an important timestamp... guns you can have "new old" stock, like currently i think you can buy surplus guns and ammo from the end of WW2 but still in the box and never used BUT meds is totally different as most meds have exp dates on them and if you some how have the facility and resources to make these meds in a post apocalyptic world i don't think you would bother to put all the warning labels on the box (maybe only whats the name of the drug with the dose amt/ drug concentration and maybe the production date) and that would only take like 3lines of text on a box.... so someone that could not only make these drugs in a post apocalyptic world they also go through the trouble of putting the warning labels (which only main purpose is to avoid or protect the pharmaceutical company from getting sued)
You say it correctly. I thought this was perhaps some lore plothole for those meds only to exists in this already harsh environment, but then the MC specificly mentioned that 1. They should be already expired. And 2. The ones he picked up are new made and arnt expired. Its getting interesting im telling you lol.
But on the one side, IF there out side world is still intact and not post apocalyptic, it wouldn't feel the same you know ?
Like you play Fallout 1,2,3, VN and then you move to Canada and then you realise they live totaly unharmed like the rest of the world.

Oct 10, 2022
Not to argue but clones in mine were defected products but like the clone got sniped by MC was an exact copy or one in the tube was also looked flawless also clone of Kruger was so flawless people believed he was Kruger. For sister, I think there is only one way to throw her away which is abondoning the game. As far as the story goes she is more important than MC which is hinted when he was looking into photos, when they split up for the ice cream they took sister's photos not MC's. So, she will be involved one way or another. Also I think we will see sister alive and up to some point we will be forced to choose between family and sister, at least I got that vibe from the story.

Oct 10, 2022
You say it correctly. I thought this was perhaps some lore plothole for those meds only to exists in this already harsh environment, but then the MC specificly mentioned that 1. They should be already expired. And 2. The ones he picked up are new made and arnt expired. Its getting interesting im telling you lol.
But on the one side, IF there out side world is still intact and not post apocalyptic, it wouldn't feel the same you know ?
Like you play Fallout 1,2,3, VN and then you move to Canada and then you realise they live totaly unharmed like the rest of the world.
Did you read the Metro series, not the garbage games, in the books they reveal apocalypse only hit Russia and rest of the world still intact but it doesn't feel less inferior. So, I don't think not having full blown apocalypse it still could work maybe even better.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Not to argue but clones in mine were defected products but like the clone got sniped by MC was an exact copy or one in the tube was also looked flawless also clone of Kruger was so flawless people believed he was Kruger. For sister, I think there is only one way to throw her away which is abondoning the game. As far as the story goes she is more important than MC which is hinted when he was looking into photos, when they split up for the ice cream they took sister's photos not MC's. So, she will be involved one way or another. Also I think we will see sister alive and up to some point we will be forced to choose between family and sister, at least I got that vibe from the story.
Could be. I think only, Kruger's and MC's clones had flaws, but not visible. I hope not that MC will have to chose between his family and her sister. It could be, but I hope not. Only question is; who blow the entrance to the mine.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Did you read the Metro series, not the garbage games, in the books they reveal apocalypse only hit Russia and rest of the world still intact but it doesn't feel less inferior. So, I don't think not having full blown apocalypse it still could work maybe even better.
Wow, this trash book is popular somewhere else besides Russia? It was actually written with imageboard fanfiction and compiled into a single book by a mediocre writer. The first book is canon, the rest is an attempt to make money on housewives and impressionable children.
In the first book, it was described how the inhabitants of Metro tried to communicate with the whole world, but there were no radio waves anywhere else. And solid beeps if you call by phone to all cities of the world..

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes