VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Shots! [V0.1.2a] [Midnight Riot]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Well that's a shame, the foundation was solid. It's a shame that the person who was creating the renders flaked out and disappeared. The story writer I thought got someone else to replace them but apparently not.

bitesthedust-freddie.gif

Midnight Riot

Developer of "Hot Shots!"
Game Developer
May 23, 2022
I know this version isn't big or anything, but my artist got into some shit that cost us almost 7 months of development, and I tried my hardest to find a new artist, but I had no luck, but Diddy, the old artist, is back and he's started working again, and from now on we'll do our best to provide updates as quickly as possible.

About v0.1.2
It basically a rework of the demo
Kaylee is now changed as her old model duf was lost so we had to remake her
Added mini-games but they are skippable
600+ renders

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hot Shots! [V0.1.2a] [Midnight Riot]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
There's lots of sleeping around, yeah, but eventually you choose a primary LI (or the 'others') option, with those options being mutually exclusive.
That's not a historical harem (because it's figurative) but in anime and in the modern day that's called a harem. Dudes on mens-forums would post about the dozen women they're leading on and call them harems. It's only not a harem if you break up with people before you sleep with someone else.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Midnight Riot

Midnight Riot

Developer of "Hot Shots!"
Game Developer
May 23, 2022
College basketball star. Where have I seen that plotline before? Hmmm....oh yeah, it's called WVM. At least that one has a harem. Harems rule! These devs couldn't include the harem because then it would be WVM copyright infringement.
We didn't add harem because it would mess up our story, not because of WVM, and I didn't even know WVM existed when I started working on this game.
Tbh if I knew about WVM and westview I would make a American football game.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
We didn't add harem because it would mess up our story, not because of WVM, and I didn't even know WVM existed when I started working on this game.
Tbh if I knew about WVM and westview I would make a American football game.
If you'd done that then, given the delay in getting this update out, you'd have fuckwits people saying you'd ripped off Moving the Chains

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes