VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Shots! [V0.1.2a] [Midnight Riot]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
7 months, is the game dead? because I was going to start playing but it's been so long without an update, I'm afraid to start

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

Midnight Riot

Developer of "Hot Shots!"
Game Developer
May 23, 2022
7 months, is the game dead? because I was going to start playing but it's been so long without an update, I'm afraid to start
Nope I haven't given up on the game and I'm not going to give up so easily. It may take a little longer to get everything together, but don't worry, I'm not leaving until it's completely finished.

I don't recommend that any new guys try out the demo right now because we changed 90% of the renders and added more dialogues as we have added mini-games and skill stuff.

here is a example of the rework
knmc_05.jpg mcbb_006.jpg

Midnight Riot

Developer of "Hot Shots!"
Game Developer
May 23, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many episodes will the game have?
Midnight Riot
There are a lot of choices, dude, and each one has a plot behind it. There are eight main story girls in total, but there are also girlfriends and hoes aka side girls.

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
Nope I haven't given up on the game and I'm not going to give up so easily. It may take a little longer to get everything together, but don't worry, I'm not leaving until it's completely finished.

I don't recommend that any new guys try out the demo right now because we changed 90% of the renders and added more dialogues as we have added mini-games and skill stuff.

View attachment 2464593 View attachment 2464594
thank you, i will wait

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Midnight Riot
Good demo.
I liked the renders so far
Also the girls designs are very good, especially Coach J.R she is my favorite;). I think she has a great potential

BUT there is an error when trying to go back
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'text_history_screen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
  File "D:\AVN\0 (New) Hot Shots\HotShots-Demo-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\AVN\0 (New) Hot Shots\HotShots-Demo-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'text_history_screen'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Hot Shots Demo
Sun Mar 19 20:42:20 2023

• Red Heart
Reactions: Midnight Riot

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

View attachment 2464593 View attachment 2464594
What is happening with the release?

Holdos

Sep 13, 2021
Cheer up Mignight Riot. Thank you for not giving up, the start of your work is very good and if you show stability and I still like what I see, here is a sponsor to help in any way I can. Greetings

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Curious how the game development is coming along and if we'll see a new demo for the updated/reworked ch1.

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
looks great
the subject sounds very good

HOWEVER

Why no harem haaaaaaa ):

I hope at least we can stay friends with girls even if we can't be lovers, it's very depressing to say I don't love you to someone's face, even if it's a game
So at least for me

Reactions: mofonistik
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes