VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Shots! [V0.1.2a] [Midnight Riot]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
How would winning and losing a little basketball game affect your story?
Winning improves your relationship with your teammates, and they may act as your wingman in some instances, plus you may impress some girls.
But it doesn't imply you have to win every time; in some cases, losing may be more beneficial than winning.

That's where skill stats come in handy, because your opponent, like you, will have skills that you can see by Advantage points, for example:
If Callum has an offensive rebound skill of 90 and you have a defensive rebound skill of 80, the rebound will go to Callum and he will end up scoring the bucket.
However, if you have mini-games enabled, the skills won't have as much of an impact because they will act as a time increaser meaning it will make the mini-game easier for you. If you win the mini-game, you will end up beating your opponent.

The mini-game will also award you with more gallery images.
Also mini-games aren't going to be frustrating at all they will be fun to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SP like og mycareer lets go

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Guys does anyone know when chapter one of the game will be released?
It looks interesting :unsure:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
The artist I'm working with hasn't responded in a while, and the first episode is meant to be finished by now.
On February 1st, I'll make an announcement about the situation on Patreon and my server.
I'm really sorry about this.
Sorry to hear it. I hope you can find an alternative to continue the game.

Reactions: Motion11

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a formula old as time - c all them to your chariot/car, take them home, they will come.
Hansel and Gretel never stood a chance in front of that candy house of welcoming landlady.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This looks really good, but in my opinion the OP needs way more preview images with the different characters, especially the girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Midnight Riot

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
The artist I'm working with hasn't responded in a while, and the first episode is meant to be finished by now.
On February 1st, I'll make an announcement about the situation on Patreon and my server.
I'm really sorry about this.
Damn i hate to hear it this can kill a game

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Horrible news. This game barely got off the ground and I was looking forward to seeing what was coming. I hope dev sorts out this mess soon. Very unprofessional of the artist

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes