VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Shots! [V0.1.2a] [Midnight Riot]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Too many beautiful LIs and no harem? I'll think I have to use my upper head for this game then! :ROFLMAO:
:devilish:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Glad to see that the number of L.I isn't too high especially since it's not a planned Harem but also not so low that it doesn't have a lot of diversity. Always turns in to an issue when you have 27 possible L.I that you gotta write somewhat meaningful stories for, not to mention the added workload of additional renders. See too many devs shoot themselves in the foot with that. As someone else said, even 8 might be too much, but that all depends on the devs personal writing ability and workflow.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Much as we all like the fantasy, the truth is that harems always feel cheap. Here's hoping this will be a well-crafted game where the player is rewarded for sticking with an LI.
Not universally true. If it's written well and makes sense in the context of the story, then it works. But mostly it's you get a girlfriend and she's like you're so wonderful I should share you with other women.

Midnight Riot

Developer of "Hot Shots!"
Game Developer
May 23, 2022
Wait, the girls in the spoiler are not love interests? Regina Alyssa and Lexi are too good to not be
My guy who shared the renders there got lots of girl wrong.
Alyssa, Lexi, freja and serina are not my girls they are made by darkhan3d a really good friend of mine.
Amanda is made by a new dev name WsZgamez
I don't know who made Catalina

Regina, Rosetta, Erin, georgia and mackenzie(hide the pain girl) are mine and they are the main love interest in the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1668604071517.png

Who lives here?

This hottie:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1668603997599.png
Julia to be featured in monthly 4k in The Nsfw and 4k versions

In other news ...

Mini-Games

So, I and the lads had a really long talk about whether we should add mini-games or not. Diddy and Leap are not really into it, but I'm interested ...

Anyone care to chyme in?

Midnight Riot

Game Developer
May 23, 2022
So, I and the lads had a really long talk about whether we should add mini-games or not. Diddy and Leap are not really into it, but I'm interested ...
We decided to add mini-games after conducting a poll and a lengthy discussion, but don't worry guys, they will be skippable.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
We decided to add mini-games after conducting a poll and a lengthy discussion, but don't worry guys, they will be skippable.
I'm curious if they're impactful to the gameplay at all. Player stats in some way for their basketball ability, or if it's just fluff stuff. Which don't get me wrong if they're done well they can be fun, but I can think of a few games where the minigame is just frustrating but at the same time changed the outcome of the following scenes and had to eventually have an added skip with whether you wanted that outcome to be win or lose since it was so jarring to the story with how bad the minigames were lol.

Midnight Riot

Game Developer
May 23, 2022
I'm curious if they're impactful to the gameplay at all. Player stats in some way for their basketball ability, or if it's just fluff stuff. Which don't get me wrong if they're done well they can be fun, but I can think of a few games where the minigame is just frustrating but at the same time changed the outcome of the following scenes and had to eventually have an added skip with whether you wanted that outcome to be win or lose since it was so jarring to the story with how bad the minigames were lol.

How would winning and losing a little basketball game affect your story?
Winning improves your relationship with your teammates, and they may act as your wingman in some instances, plus you may impress some girls.
But it doesn't imply you have to win every time; in some cases, losing may be more beneficial than winning.

That's where skill stats come in handy, because your opponent, like you, will have skills that you can see by Advantage points, for example:
If Callum has an offensive rebound skill of 90 and you have a defensive rebound skill of 80, the rebound will go to Callum and he will end up scoring the bucket.
However, if you have mini-games enabled, the skills won't have as much of an impact because they will act as a time increaser meaning it will make the mini-game easier for you. If you win the mini-game, you will end up beating your opponent.

The mini-game will also award you with more gallery images.
Also mini-games aren't going to be frustrating at all they will be fun to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes