3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I clicked because I saw some really tasty looking sandwich in that one picture.

But honestly this sounds good but VERY time consuming.

Reactions: Back

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how to change the screen size, besides F4 to make it full screen? The height for it cut off near the top and bottom for me, but I don't like full screen (since it's kinda wide)
Edit: Nvm, forgot about the border resizing (because there was no border). Though, would still like to know other ways, otherwise it'd become tedious as I open the game again.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Anyone know how to change the screen size, besides F4 to make it full screen? The height for it cut off near the top and bottom for me, but I don't like full screen (since it's kinda wide)
Edit: Nvm, forgot about the border resizing (because there was no border). Though, would still like to know other ways, otherwise it'd become tedious as I open the game again.
f11 maybe?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
f11 maybe?
lol, ahh that's full screen, so F4 is maximum expansion/size/fit screen. Worse than f4 imo.

Thanks for trying. Maybe asking because config might have a means, but can't read moon runes/jap.

Anyways, not sure but found a starting, missable(?) feat: If you select the 2nd (x) option for the first choice, you'll get one, but have to restart the whole prologue again -.- (wish they had just rewound it to the choice).
Edit: Can get some extras by reading the tutorials again (in the manuals section)

Ps. Anyone else think the collar & shoulder of the pink haired girl looks weird? Like, it makes her neck look too long? And/or shoulders too board?

Last edited:

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
A number of the fist weapons are bugged; all the ones with the half-missing skill descriptions.

If you use them in battle you'll get an error message.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
is the gameplay good or is it grindy?
It's very grindy, in an unusual way.

There are dozens of collection points per map, which respawn every day, so you'll spend a huge chunk of time just going around collecting items.

Random encounters aren't that bad, though very heavy on the 'random' aspect (highly variable occurence, 3 steps is just as likely as 300), and can be somewhat controlled by choosing at pillars scattered around how high a spawn rate you want.

What *is* bad, are the monster nests. When fishing or collecting from large collection points (the objects that don't disappear after collection, like box piles), there's a chance you'll fish up or trigger a monster nest, which are swarms (5+) of enemies and significantly tougher than the random encounters from walking around. They can make your game a living hell, especially in certain areas where their trigger rate is stupid high (tropical beach for example).

Reactions: Back

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
How to progress? i'm stuck with 2 new map but both require 4th party member dunno where and when she show up

Also what happen if you smash the egg in labyrinth? i already did but nothing happen

You can cheat item with cheat engine status only hp and sp work other then these 2 just cheat ingredient and spam food to raise other stat ( assume there is one haven't got that much food recipe yet )

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
A fully-loaded demo with plenty of content to get you into the game!
You can even transfer the save data to the full version!

What's more, if you do that, you may even get a present...
and
ScreenShot_2021_0503_17_37_59.png

Has anyone already got them? How, if yes?

Nitrostat

Nov 23, 2017
A number of the fist weapons are bugged; all the ones with the half-missing skill descriptions.

If you use them in battle you'll get an error message.
Apologies, thank you for reporting. Punch II should now be available.

-Fixed Punch II Skill Description + Ability

For text-rendering, it is recommended to either run the game with a jpn app-locale emulator or to install the fonts that are in the root folder.

Has anyone already got them? How, if yes?
The twitter integration plugin is disabled for this unofficial build, the achievement associated can still be attained, however. There should be a pylon in the inn with an exclamation point.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes