3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
Apologies, thank you for reporting. Punch II should now be available.
Build 1.2.1
-Fixed Punch II Skill Description + Ability

For text-rendering, it is recommended to either run the game with a jpn app-locale emulator or to install the fonts that are in the root folder.

The twitter integration plugin is disabled for this unofficial build, the achievement associated can still be attained, however. There should be a pylon in the inn with an exclamation point.
Thanks for the answer.
By the way, I'm downloading the demo version and the question arose: why does your version weigh even less than the demo?

Nitrostat

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for the answer.
By the way, I'm downloading the demo version and the question arose: why does your version weigh even less than the demo?
Differences in sizes may be due to the replaced assets that were done for the tutorial images, modifying UI to fit translated text, and adding English to the dish splash art during dialogue scenes.

I have not downloaded the demo, could not comment as to what is on that build. I'd say it is because the demo build contains the entire game as the full build contains text that references you playing their demo. i.e. "Thank you for playing the demo, the following content is only available in the full version."

Last edited:

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
Differences in sizes may be due to the replaced assets that were done for the tutorial images, modifying UI to fit translated text, and adding English to the dish splash art during dialogue scenes.
Thank you

I tried the demo: if there are any feats, then for this you need to complete the demo in Japanese. Another disadvantage is that feats in the translated game are also displayed in Japanese when transferring saves.

Last edited:

Kocker1999

Jan 5, 2020
To unlock Unika you need to raise your cooking skill. I find out this randomly, hope this help those who were stuck like me xd
I dont know the exact level you need, but i had level 7 when i unlocked her. Just go in and out the house after you raised your cooking level. GL

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
Wolf RPG
Genre: Male protagonist, Vanilla, Romance, Harem
No NTR, defeat sex, or depressing stuff!

Shit N***o, That's All You Had to Say.

Reactions: Trapperxxk

JosephF

May 28, 2019
This looks good, thanks for the tranlation!!
Is this game better than Double Elf Fantasy?

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
Do not try to hack the level and experience (including crafting) or get only one at a time, otherwise you will not be able to get feats.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
where is the fragment of orbs? I take one with the old man and another one with a ant in a tree.

Senfbrothel

Jun 21, 2018
where is the fragment of orbs? I take one with the old man and another one with a ant in a tree.
Bottom right of the woods in a watery area, you have to battle slimes there to get it.

okay speedrunners, how do we unlock the others girls?
Cat:
After finishing the orb your inn officially opens.
At your fishing spot at the inn Mizuki will be fishing, talk to her on a day that isn't Water.
You will promise a fishing date with her at the north eastern fishing spot in the woods you collected the orbs in.
Go there, talk to her, fight an event battle. After going to sleep she should join your party.

Dog:
Not entirely sure what causes her to appear. She just showed up one morning.
I had cooking level 9 at the time (Kocker1999 suspects that's it). I had also finished all expansions for the fields and bug catching trees.
A day or two after she joins the inn, she will remark on wanting to join your expeditions for cooking ingredients and join the party.

Reactions: Yamemai

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Bottom right of the woods in a watery area, you have to battle slimes there to get it.

Cat:
After finishing the orb your inn officially opens.
At your fishing spot at the inn Mizuki will be fishing, talk to her on a day that isn't Water.
You will promise a fishing date with her at the north eastern fishing spot in the woods you collected the orbs in.
Go there, talk to her, fight an event battle. After going to sleep she should join your party.

Dog:
Not entirely sure what causes her to appear. She just showed up one morning.
I had cooking level 9 at the time (Kocker1999 suspects that's it). I had also finished all expansions for the fields and bug catching trees.
A day or two after she joins the inn, she will remark on wanting to join your expeditions for cooking ingredients and join the party.
Thank

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Man the protag does not look like he fits this type of game lol, like he got yanked from another genre entirely.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Any advice for dealing with the fishing mini game. It was alright at first but now it's like you only have a fraction of a second to hit enter and I just keep missing it. Not sure how you're supposed to do it without god tier reflexes XD.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
why is the DL file titled differently then the games title(it is titled perfect gold)?(mega is the one I used, I think it is a different game)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes