3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Ok my theory for cook girl is that you need the 1st cooking feat and that will trigger her appearance one morning

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Ok my theory for cook girl is that you need the 1st cooking feat and that will trigger her appearance one morning
I found that after getting the water of the hotsprings running she comes. I also had lvl 8 or something cooking.

Also, anyone been able to screw the elf fisherman yet?

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Save Editor Online doesn´t work, the edited saves crashes the game, any other editor u guys recommend?

Senfbrothel

Jun 21, 2018
Also, anyone been able to screw the elf fisherman yet?
Yes, you have to retrieve her purse from the beach. After giving it back to her she repays you with her body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I doubt that theory, I had both the feat and the hot springs restored several days before she showed up.

Last edited:

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
lol, ahh that's full screen, so F4 is maximum expansion/size/fit screen. Worse than f4 imo.

Thanks for trying. Maybe asking because config might have a means, but can't read moon runes/jap.

Anyways, not sure but found a starting, missable(?) feat: If you select the 2nd (x) option for the first choice, you'll get one, but have to restart the whole prologue again -.- (wish they had just rewound it to the choice).
Edit: Can get some extras by reading the tutorials again (in the manuals section)

Ps. Anyone else think the collar & shoulder of the pink haired girl looks weird? Like, it makes her neck look too long? And/or shoulders too board?
Ah, so you meant the "screen size" like a resolution right? (1280x1024 for example) Cuz if you mean this, then I believe you can't do that in 99% of rpgmaker/wolf rpg games. I might be wrong tho.
Yeah, her base sprite seems a little bit weird, but nothing uncomfortable for me.

How many days I have?
Is there any newgame+ bonuses?
You have "infinite" days I belive. I don't know about newgame+, I haven't got that far.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Cheat Engine 4bytes
just do not get carried away with hacking experience or add only one level at a time, otherwise you will miss the feats.
My recommendation. The stats in this game change a lot so don't bother hacking xp. Just hack stats XD Or better yet items. I'm trying to get enough gold keys that I can hack them to 999 so i can clear out the warehouse. Anyone know where to get an easy couple of gold keys?

DarkYami8

Sep 15, 2018
Hello there, I get a little "problem" with the key-repeat option, which keeps resetting to "5" after I change it. Any idea to fix it ? Thanks by advance.

Sep 13, 2018
I found a bug in the current build. Any crafting manuals you get from the challenge bosses in the Infinity Labyrinth don't work and if you have a copy from somewhere else, they stop working once you get the ones from the challenge bosses. Please look into this. Thank you.

Reactions: Nitrostat

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
What a crazy good game finished it, got every feats, beated Omega (Challenge boss in infinity labyrinth) in 47 turn (since i played it with counter/ally guard took a lot of time) and got every CG !
Trully one hell of a good game !

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Cheat Engine 4bytes
just do not get carried away with hacking experience or add only one level at a time, otherwise you will miss the feats.
Too lazy to learn another save editor, better cheering up the hero who can upload a full save.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
There's a pretty serious bug in crafting where it just eats materials. The workaround I've found so far is to only craft ONE item at once. The bug seems to be when you try and craft stacks.

jame17715

Dec 8, 2017
anyway to change game resolution? its a bit too large in window mode, and bottom part get cut off.

Nitrostat

Nov 23, 2017
I found a bug in the current build. Any crafting manuals you get from the challenge bosses in the Infinity Labyrinth don't work and if you have a copy from somewhere else, they stop working once you get the ones from the challenge bosses. Please look into this. Thank you.
Hello, aside from the Labyrinth bosses, where else did you find the UR crafting manuals?

There's a pretty serious bug in crafting where it just eats materials. The workaround I've found so far is to only craft ONE item at once. The bug seems to be when you try and craft stacks.
I see what you mean, your selection loses its place if you try to press arrow keys, I checked JPN build and it's present there as well. There is a workaround where exiting (X) out of the selection but not leaving the crafting menu, it worked normally again.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes