VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Looks neat so far.

Some of the dialogue does sound fairly stilted, for example:
- The nurse says: "I wonder what he is on the touch" - I think it's supposed to say "I wonder how it would feel to touch him". It's not really clear.
- "Such a perfect moment afterwards may not happen" - Better would be "Such a perfect moment may not happen ever again"

I feel like the often used << >> signs make the dialogue more awkward to read. Might be better without them.
Also the dialogue often says "he" when referring to the mc's dick, which should be an "it".

I might add some more examples to this comment as I get further in. Looks pretty good so far otherwise though. I like the models and animations.

Reactions: Mirgosoft

Ivanchoe

Mar 30, 2020
I'm currently working on a compressed version for android (with no loss of quality).
I think this should solve the installation problem on some devices.
In the future, the size of the game will also be smaller.
no problem thanks for letting me know

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
i swear this reminds me exactly of some other game started like 2-3 years ago that got abandoned. I couldnt tell you the name of it though, but this feels exactly like it. waifu academy isnt the game that comes to mind although similar.

DemonNoxion

Jun 7, 2018
On the phone with CR on the second evening is a untranslated leftover (cant even write it)

And dont use save blocker scripts where normal player make their endsave for the next update...now i must reload my last decision in the next version :p

Overall the intro was funny, but the claim "for any taste" from post #1 is a little biased...i didnt see a single flat girl or even common tits so far, but many tops you think "if i had a needle now". For now we only saw half of the girls, i think the others we meet will be from lil sis class? Maybe that would be a good place to shrink some of the balloons to human levels...and give the protagonist some brain...coming from an elite school, selected as little spy and forgetting that stupid gate pass on the second day again? Even after meeting the gatekeeper on the pool? And even with little common sense anyone would think about the report before calling ;)

Keep the \game\saves folder and delete the rest before updating.
thanks

Feb 13, 2021
Hi, first of all: loved the first pitch of the game. It reminds me a lot of Waifu Academy (Well it reuses a lot of scenery an personalities so far, but thats actually a good thing). Can't wait for the next update. Anyway I already read that you are planning on hiring professional translators, but I still wanted to point out the two things I found. The first one is answering the phone with "Hallo" which is german for hello, but kind of weird, because why should the mc use german all of a sudden. And the second one is his reaction to demons:
Anyway, keep up the good work! translation mistake.PNG

Genkai3

Nov 9, 2021
The production is quite polite and I like it.
I felt that you were motivated to delicately depict the gestures and psychological depictions of girls.
I think it will be difficult because there are many characters, but I am looking forward to seeing how exciting future sexual events will be drawn.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Beautiful game, great renders and animations. REALLY hope this one doesn't go the way as a similar looking game with a similar name *COUGH* waifu academy *COUGH*. Anxious to see what more updates brings. I'm really glad the nurse didn't stop at just her gaze pulling his penis, amirite fellas? (y):D

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The visuals of the game are very good but I don't like the zoom effects constantly used.

The English translation is not good it ranges from simple typos to WTF is the Dev trying to say.

The game is coded in Russian, so it's not possible for me to look for variables in the script. :(

The worst part of the game is how the MC is written, starting from having him faint so he can be drugged and used by the nurse, to him forgetting the first day of school, to him being a useless virgin wimp shown in the conversation at the start of day two with Akane.

So overall a good-looking game but the way it is written I don't have fun reading it.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Haremlover52

Aug 6, 2021
Signature Post

Signature done by dildorog

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1517150_1.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1517151_2.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1517152_3.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1517153_4.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1517154_5.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1517156_6.gif

Last edited:

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Android version updated.
  • Reduced APK file size to 800 mb. Now the installation should complete successfully on most devices.
  • Translation "Демоны" fix included.
  • Added installation path for other patches to the android installation guide. (Dev Notes).
Special thanks to Techstar for his very helpful advice on compression issues.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Interesting lots of potential here. I like that there is some sort of mystery here in the academy just hope it doesn't go completely off the rails like that other academy vn. Shame Natsumi cut off all her hair but that's just personal preference she still looks good.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Ok, so inspired by Waifu Academy, not bad not bad, I was pissed when it was dropped. The lack of Beast is a bit disappointing but its your game, all the planned tags look very interesting, however I think I'm gonna wait until it has a few updates before I play and review. If anyone could give me a run down on what tags are in it currently I'd appreciate it.

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
right now you only have teasing, handjob and a quick look at a girl boobs i dont think there anything more than that right now
Ok, so inspired by Waifu Academy, not bad not bad, I was pissed when it was dropped. The lack of Beast is a bit disappointing but its your game, all the planned tags look very interesting, however I think I'm gonna wait until it has a few updates before I play and review. If anyone could give me a run down on what tags are in it currently I'd appreciate it.
right now you have teasing and handjob nothing more, i belive in more 1 or 2 updates you will have a lot more tags explored

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes