VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Decent first release, if there is engrish this can be fixed later, for a not english native speaker, it was pretty redeable, good looking girls, potential for lot of funny and serious developments/moments, hoping the MC improve his way to chad mode since he looked kinda lost and a little feeble considering his mission in that school require from him to be more alert, the joke with the dancing cat at the ending was distubing but funny through it drags a little.

I wish you good luck with the game Devs!

Nov 11, 2019
So far so good, please keep up the amazing work. I have high hopes that this will become one of my favorite games in the future.

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Haven't had a chance to play it yet, and probably won't until it gets a few more updates, but just from the models and the render quality alone this game looks amazing.

Hope it takes off and wish you the best of luck Devs

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Added: And most importantly, the demonstration of these tags can be as harmless as possible, for example, humiliation in a light form can be shortly shown for the sake of the corrupting component.
I have downloaded the game and I guess I will give it a try. However, I prefer to know if the sleep sex scenes are going to be avoidable (a single scene that cannot be avoided is enough for me not to be interested in the game).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You are the one who sleeps...and the nurse has curious fingers...thats all there is for now to this tag, cant speak about future content because...well, i'm not from the future ^^
Thanks for the reply.

Nor I am excited. But better than if it's the MC who does it.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
yoooooooooo there better be mating press cuz virtually every single girl there is in big need of it. really liking the designs for them. while i'm not too crazy about the tag, I think with how liberal a lot of the girls are some public sex would be hella interesting.

the end joke time should be cut in half, its a good joke but its on screen for wayy longer than it needs to be....

I am getting a Deja vu..
ok i'm not the only one thank god lol. i just hope this one doesn't get too serious. really glad when people put effort for the story but in the end its the character interactions and sex thats the most important part

Reactions: wiseold6996

crescentnoar

Apr 24, 2017
Looks good, though I can't really understand some of the dialogue... Then again, I'm not a native speaker...
I'll probably wait for a few more updates before downloading again...

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I think more time was spent on the dancing cat than well, basically everything else.
I wish that time taken was instead invested in less machine translation and more manual translations because a lot of the text just didn't make sense.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I think more time was spent on the dancing cat than well, basically everything else.
With the necessary level of knowledge of the scene editor, it took 3 hours of time. That's all.

I wish that time taken was instead invested in less machine translation and more manual translations because a lot of the text just didn't make sense.
We are aware of the problems of English translation. This is one of our priorities at the moment, regardless of the goals at patreon.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe its because i'm not a native english speaker myself or maybe i just have a thinner stick in the ass then most of the people who complain since page one about it, but i played game with much worse english here...so let the dev alone on this, he is already aware of it and another 10 pages of complaining will just annoy him. Noone said you are forbidden from helping or releasing a translation fix yourself, but this constant whining annoys even me and i'm just another player.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I can't speak for anyone else - especially those for whom English is a second language. But as a native English speaker, I had no issues with the game so far. There were minor issues here and there, as you'll get with a lot of games/anime/manga, but nothing really terrible. I've played numerous games that are much, much rougher. Both Asian and Western.

FluffyBunny18

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe its because i'm not a native english speaker myself or maybe i just have a thinner stick in the ass then most of the people who complain since page one about it, but i played game with much worse english here...so let the dev alone on this, he is already aware of it and another 10 pages of complaining will just annoy him. Noone said you are forbidden from helping or releasing a translation fix yourself, but this constant whining annoys even me and i'm just another player.
The game is very good otherwise, which makes the translation more frustrating. Also, not to be a grammar nazi but a person with thin-skin is someone who is easily agitated. So you would have thick-skin.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes