VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I should probably just download it and give it a try, but I'll just ask here first. The girls all look like bimbos in the screenshots so are they all whores or do they just dress that way? I see the virgin in the planned tags so I'm just a little confused. Not saying that all of them should be virgins or whatever but I'm not interested in a harem of loose women either. Thanks.
Well, the Mc is a virgin for the rest can't say but the nurse seems to be.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Well, the Mc is a virgin for the rest can't say but the nurse seems to be.
Yea I decided to give it a try, it's not so bad there are a few classmates who don't dress too lets say provocatively and the little sister seems like she's all about the MC so that's good. Chika (I think) is also nice. RIP MC's big sister, she looked better in the flashback imo. Also hope that janitor isn't up to anything fishy.

I'll watch it and see how it goes in a couple updates. Thanks for the reply.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Yea I decided to give it a try, it's not so bad there are a few classmates who don't dress too lets say provocatively and the little sister seems like she's all about the MC so that's good. Chika (I think) is also nice. RIP MC's big sister, she looked better in the flashback imo. Also hope that janitor isn't up to anything fishy.

I'll watch it and see how it goes in a couple updates. Thanks for the reply.
for someone who hasn't played the game yet, what is the virgin status of all the girls?

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
for someone who hasn't played the game yet, what is the virgin status of all the girls?
Yea it's not really touched on yet. So far the only girl with sexual content is a virgin, I'm going to assume the little sister is a virgin or maybe I should say I hope so. The school has no male students except for you, when you arrive you see one running away from the school so no idea what that's about. Some of the girls dress reserved and some dress like hookers. There's a janitor who acts sketchy so that's also a thing. MCs big sister shows up and also dresses like a hooker, I dunno man it's all up in the air they could all be virgins lmao. The only one I really care about being a virgin is the little sister as long as everyone else is not gross about how much sex they've had, I just don't like that. I'm going hope we'll have a choice to turn down girls we just don't like.

Just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Majindevil

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
For some reasons people really believe that the girls are not virgins ? In a pure Harem game ?
Personally I dont really mind if some of the LI had some experience without MC as long its not shown.
However, the dev. already said it will be MC focused type of game. Aka only he will interact with every girl and only him so in the end does it really maters ?

Its true that we dont know for sure if they are or are not. But from the vibes the game had they are untouched like a virgin on his 50 years old wizzard career.

I mean I get that it can perhaps be unclear, since some of them are kinda of the Gyaru/Gal type of chicks. (They are not bimbos, these both are different) But I never got the assumption that any of them have any sexual experience.

Why ? Because they flirt or show MC the cold shoulder ? Perhaps its only me because im pretty familar with these type of characters but I thought it was clear. They called Gyarus. And since the dev. seems like Mangas/Anime he probably got inspired by such type of characters. They pretty common in Mangas and Anime.

Sure, most Gyarus has some sexual experience. I mean most of them do that or even harder stuff if you go by Hentai stuff.
Not in Manga or Romance related stuff.
Like in this game they are more of the boastful/pretentious type of gyaru.
You know, these type of girls who act like they have experience but in reality the only who thouched them are themself or some toys they bought.

Its kinda the type you see in Oshiete! Galko-chan / Hajimete no Gal / Gal Gohan

Untitled2.png

Perhaps the dev. will reply here in person about this topic but here is what he said on discord so relax:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
But who knows, maybe the older sister is also virgin, don't you think?
It's not so much being a virgin for me, that's not a big deal as long as they aren't telling the MC about all the sex they've had. I just am not attracted to women who walk around with their panties and shit on full display, that's what I don't like about her. I'll say the same for dudes too I guess, I'm not attracted to men and usually in these games they all wear the same outfit but I would still be put off if say the MC for example wore his pants around his knees with his boxers hanging out.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Really great debut, think the dev might be bitting more than he can chew with the number of girls but well see..

Also always cringe when all girls end up having japanese names despite most of em not looking japanases and using japan honorifics but yea cant stop a dev from being a weeb I guess.

Oh and I like how little we see of the MC, much prefer when these games attempts to stay first person the most they can.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Wow, this game barely makes any sense at all. English is pretty rough and the dev clearly spent way more time on adding screen effects than making a coherent plot. Girls look good, at least.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I'm excited to see how this game pans out. My only question is how frequent will the updates be for this game? I saw that it took a year between 2 people to make what exists now, which makes me a little concerned for the frequency/quantity of content of each update going forward, but I can probably assume a lot of that time was getting the foundation of the game built.

Reactions: AwsHen

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm excited to see how this game pans out. My only question is how frequent will the updates be for this game? I saw that it took a year between 2 people to make what exists now, which makes me a little concerned for the frequency/quantity of content of each update going forward, but I can probably assume a lot of that time was getting the foundation of the game built.
A good product made slowly is better than a bad one made quickly.

There are so many games on here, that I'm always fine being patient and just waiting to let the devs get it right.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
A good product made slowly is better than a bad one made quickly.

There are so many games on here, that I'm always fine being patient and just waiting to let the devs get it right.
I'm fine with a good product made right over a longer period of time, I just want to know what the release schedules will look like. While a good product takes longer to create, it can also be forgotten if taken too long, or berated by those who support it financially but aren't seeing any releases despite their contributions.

There are plenty of games on here that lose support/interest just due to the extremely long periods of time it takes to get a new update, especially if it's an update that offers little in comparison to the time spent. This is why the 1 year development period for this initial release is a little concerning when taking into account what IS available. HOWEVER, it being an initial release does allow it to be more excusable because of building up the foundation of the game, such as creating the systems in the game, creating the characters, etc.

I'm hopeful that they'll make a good game, but being mindful of the realities of how some developers are when it comes to release schedules on ambitious high quality projects is important, especially if they're new developers.

Reactions: cuteelf
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes