VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Based on his reaction he has something to hide...same as your teacher (changed her ways on the same day some spy shows up)...but dont worry blas, i dont think its sex but something else...and i get the feeling it will be the turning point for the mc if he finds whatever it is ^^

Mar 15, 2021
We took a close look at all the tags before adding them.
And we still don't see any problem with their simultaneous presence in the long run.
To begin with, the relationships in our game will be both vanilla and more aggressive.
And they are planned to appear both on the part of the protagonist and in his direction.
Therefore:
Harem - 1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.
So, in the meantime, what prevents the hero from having non-consensual sex with the 4th if that girl deserves it? Hmm... I think, nothing.
The prostitution tag has a question mark, but if we do decide to add it, what prevents the protagonist from offering himself for money to another girl?
As a result, I don't see the problem, and therefore the NTR/Sharing tag is unnecessary, since none of the girls cheat on the protagonist.
NTR shall not pass, comrads!
It couldn't be clearer, comrade, the mass has been said.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Damn..aways a suckered for school setting content.

Anyone knows how much game time In it so far?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So far very solid looking game. Interesting story and good looking models.

Look forward to seeing more in the future!

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
It's only one release so i won't linger much on its quality but i really appreciated the realization there is some really nice editing effect that add a lot of dynamic to the game, it's not just one release a lot of details went in it. Looking for more before maybe supporting.

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
For v0.1, it's pretty good. Girls are really pretty, there seems to be "something" going on at the school, so I hope the story will be worth it just as much as the upcoming lewd scenes.

Keep up the good work.

P.S: How often will updates be released?

Desten

Sep 18, 2021
A pretty good beginning. the girls so far are great. a large cast can bite you in the butt if you are not careful. but you are doing a good job so far. tags seam ok someone already told you about them so I won't. but I would still tell you to be careful about the story that's my biggest concern. as a lot of other games have tried to make big expansive story plots and get bog down (I won't point fingers). be careful if you place everything at stake in the plot this can lead to a rabbet hole for devs. so be aware of what you (and your team) can be capable of on a regular or semi-regular basis. to long and people will riot to short and people will complain about content. you seem competent with you model placement so I will trust in your judgment!.

Good luck and I look forward to your work!!

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I should probably just download it and give it a try, but I'll just ask here first. The girls all look like bimbos in the screenshots so are they all whores or do they just dress that way? I see the virgin in the planned tags so I'm just a little confused. Not saying that all of them should be virgins or whatever but I'm not interested in a harem of loose women either. Thanks.

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
I should probably just download it and give it a try, but I'll just ask here first. The girls all look like bimbos in the screenshots so are they all whores or do they just dress that way? I see the virgin in the planned tags so I'm just a little confused. Not saying that all of them should be virgins or whatever but I'm not interested in a harem of loose women either. Thanks.
Play for at least half an hour (although 10 minutes is enough), and this question will disappear.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes