VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with this demo, love every single second playing it. The story, the humor, model design,.... this one become a new game I like a lot, can't wait to see how the story will be continue and what kind of sexual event will be in the next update

• Star-struck
Reactions: Mirgosoft and lTTMl

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Painted nails... thats one of the only complaints in one of the posts... i honestly almost fell out of my chair.

Apr 16, 2020
What do you mean "special patch"? All I saw is the incest patch that change MC relationship with the family and nothing else
I got a message that I was forced to skip some event cause I didn't have a "Special patch"
It was the one where mc's older sister returned to surprise the family

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
What do you mean "special patch"? All I saw is the incest patch that change MC relationship with the family and nothing else
"Special Patch", this is the "Incest Patch", as I understand it, it is needed to exclude any sexual inclinations, Patreon is harsh with its rules.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I got a message that I was forced to skip some event cause I didn't have a "Special patch"
It was the one where mc's older sister returned to surprise the family
I guess those scenes got skipped because you don't use the incest patch, I use the patch and it didn't have any message talk about skipping content
"Special Patch", this is the "Incest Patch", as I understand it, it is needed to exclude any sexual inclinations, Patreon is harsh with its rules.
That must be it, I use the patch from the start and didn't see any message

Reactions: Konstantinus
Apr 16, 2020
I guess those scenes got skipped because you don't use the incest patch, I use the patch and it didn't have any message talk about skipping content

That must be it, I use the patch from the start and didn't see any message
Thanks for informing me, I usually think incest patch is just a way to automatically name your supposedly family from landlady and shit

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Good first release, nice renders, interesting story, or rather beginning of a story, surely worth to check in the future. But it is really too early for a review, the game so far is very short, it is a simple vn with few choices that don't matter and it's really hard to tell which direction the game will go.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I will comment on the girls: Painted Nails, long painted nails everywhere...i don't like them, never did, i find them...pointless and annoying, i don't understand why ...
From a practical point of view, I completely agree.
But if we're talking about gyarus, who are not burning desire to do anything, and think more about bright appearance and fashionable things, then such nails - just right for them.
In addition, girls can sacrifice practicality to demonstrate a high status in society (showing that they do not need to work with their hands).
But the more obscene cases you describe are also true.

nice game and well made just the english translation needs some more love...
The English translation needs some work...
We assumed that the current translation quality would bother people.
And since our assumptions have come true, we are thinking to start ordering professional translation,
as soon as we raise the necessary amount of money, while putting off a lot of our equipment needs.
We think this will benefit absolutely everyone, including us as developers.

Another difficulty of translation is that, like the narrative, the dialogue lines are not the simplest and are very tied to the personalities of the girls,
so we can't trust the translation to those who don't understand the difference in personalities and are used to working mostly with informational texts.
This is why translation can be a bit more expensive than for other games.

Reactions: NordDsl

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
On the phone with CR on the second evening is a untranslated leftover (cant even write it)
Thanks. I'll add the hotfix later.

And dont use save blocker scripts where normal player make their endsave for the next update...now i must reload my last decision in the next version :p
I will test this option, as I didn't think saving during an event that will be removed in the next update was a good idea before.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
...and give the protagonist some brain...
A human being in a new environment and under stress can forget even the most basic things.
Tested personally, especially when tired... :coffee:

also mirgo if you want to put anything in the game dont listen to anyone on here its a pirate site or patreon to that matter just make a game you want to make and if people support that thats good best of luck;)
Absolutely everything that I planned to implement before this will be fully implemented in the game.
There was a misunderstanding from my side about the proper understanding of the tags, for which I publicly apologized to everyone.
I think that's enough.

Reactions: Konstantinus

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Too much flashy advertising to my taste. From girls to MC and from dev to player, actually. Lower volume heat, pls. Its just suffocating at this level. Build a story and characters better. Check 1 chapter/update from 3~5 top rated VNs here for reference how good story/lewds balance looks like.

On the other hand, models are good, idea in place (obvoiusly heavily INSPIRED "Insight of You" and "Waifu Academy", but still). good luck with work. Much much work ahead. I will check it again after 5+ updates, perhaps. For now game is ~3/5 for me. Meh...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I will test this option, as I didn't think saving during an event that will be removed in the next update was a good idea before.
Well, if you want to keep an outro "event" you may just add a "please save here" screen before it. Thats almost common and very useful.

A human being in a new environment and under stress can forget even the most basic things.
Tested personally, especially when tired... :coffee:
Yeah, cant even count how often i need to go shopping after coming home from shopping...but not if i got two times trouble for it or need to summarize something, such things dont slip my brain ^^

One word to the painted nails sidetopic...girls who waste their time with such stuff on a daily base have a rather tame libido...nail polish dont survives a good fingering, not even on yourself ;)

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes