VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
does this camera shaking or movement get toned down at all as the game progresses?
... is making me motion sick.
Yes, in the content of the second update (the 3rd game day) we have optimized and reduced these zoom effects. The first 2 game days we also plan to rework in terms of these special effects.

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
Yes, in the content of the second update (the 3rd game day) we have optimized and reduced these zoom effects. The first 2 game days we also plan to rework in terms of these special effects.
Good to know and thank you for the response. I will wait for that to happen then before checking the game out again.

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
I've only just started the new update, but I felt compelled to swing by and deliver my comments so far, and I am very pleased so far. Mainly in the significant improvement to the English translation, which feels much more natural. There's still some kinks issues to work out here and there, sometimes a bit too specific at times, others not enough, but overall and excellent improvement. Well done, Migrosoft Games; I look forward to what you have in store for us all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mirgosoft

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
This game feels alive and I love it... plus the MC can nut a ton which makes me feel there is going to be some lovely overflow later. I got to the you can't save after this part and after saving it takes me to menu I don't know if that's the end or something other, if it is then a "This is the end of Update 1" or whatever would be nice.

Reactions: OrcDra

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Every month. But, of course, the updates will be shorter, as at the moment we can't both keep up with the previous crazy pace of work, and at the same time we are working on improving the content of the first update (making it more interesting, adding new events, including naughty ones, etc.).
the size of the updates dont matter just having them is great i mean look at ecchi sensei or whifu academy.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Oh man this game is very good so far. Interesting enough story and really good looking girls! Definitely keeping track of this one.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Is this version finished after bath scene? Because when i save it throws me back to main menu.
I got to the you can't save after this part and after saving it takes me to menu I don't know if that's the end or something other, if it is then a "This is the end of Update 1" or whatever would be nice.
Yes, thanks, you're right. I forgot to change the version in the endings file. :rolleyes::whistle:
Here's the fix.

Last edited:

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
hopefully its not inspired by its development lol. (About Waify Academy devs)
I can only say one thing, our game is similar to WA only in that we use a similar (but fixed and improved by us) school location, as well as an approximate number of girls.
Other than that, we are radically different.
We don't accept outright violence/brutality or even rape (please don't confuse violence/brutality with simple aggression).
We do not support even a hint of NTR. Any thoughts about this are just your guesses.
And we also deliberately take some situations to the point of absurdity, also for the sake of humor or some kind of action (this is our style and if you're looking for a super realistic or logical story through the whole game - you should look at other projects).
And these are just a few of the main differences.
That's why I don't recommend comparing such different games.
That's all.

Last edited:

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
you can do even better than the waifu academy, very beautiful heroes, especially the one that meets at the gate and the evil one with short hair, I myself am learning the basics of ue4 to make a game, since I can’t render thousands of pictures for renpy(use google translate )

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes